Reviews for Stay With Me
katmuel chapter 2 . 2/21
At first I was like wtf am I reading but it was mostly cleared up in the 2nd chapter. I really hope you add on at least one more chapter!
Rosettaston3 chapter 2 . 10/16/2010
I REALLY like this fic! It's wonderfully creative, and you do a masterful job of blending the surreal with reality.

Thanks for sharing your vision with us!
Novindalf chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
Brilliant so far :)
FluffySpook chapter 2 . 12/6/2009
This is so clever! Wow, lovely fic - really, this is inspiring. Can't belive I haven't read it before. Amazing stuff.
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
WOAH! That was fantastic! I loved the format you chose. Very creative. Great job! Loved it! Thanks for posting this.
Alias47 chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
This is absolutely brilliant! I sincerely hope that you are considering doing another chapter. Bravo!
marion chapter 2 . 3/20/2007
I hope there's a chapter three... please. A really imaginative idea that's been very well written
parttimeficwriter chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
I'm really enjoying this fic and hope there will be more soon. Please don't be too cruel to Harry I'm not sure I can cope if Harry dies :O
phippss2 chapter 2 . 3/19/2007
Another wonderfully written Chapter! I really hope theres more!
White Rose Withering chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
Aww that is really very gorgeous, but so sad!
Rambling Scribe chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
This is fantastic - very moving. Thanks for writing this - any plans to do another chapter?
This Used To Be My Account chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
wow! That was powerful stuff! I love it, and I really hope there is a part three...please?
White Rose Withering chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Oh how did I miss this? Interesting, very interesting though a little heartbraking until I worked out what was happening. Wonderfully written, I hope you have plans to continue with it.
jcmac22 chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
O very nicely done! I hope there'll be another chapter :D
marion chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
A very nice idea and very well written. I hope you're planning another chapter