Reviews for Breathless
Almost lost interest without Brucas in it I knew from the beginning though
Stampiej chapter 34 . 6/29/2016
Special! Very dramatic everything they've been through.
twlightbella chapter 21 . 4/13/2016
Aww sweet
twlightbella chapter 5 . 4/13/2016
Aww
Guest chapter 8 . 3/5/2016
I find this whole thing kind of odd. I sort of wish you would've mentioned in a summary that this is basically a Nathan and Brooke love story and Haley is like his second choice possible consolation prize.. I may have known to skip it. I don't read Nathan and Brooke love stories for a reason.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/5/2016
So basically... Nathan is this emotionally void and damaged person who lost his true love, Brooke. Haley is some chick he used for sex and then ditched but she liked him and now they are married for convenience and she's pining and throwing herself at him? I'm not liking where this is going at all.
pllfreak33 chapter 34 . 12/17/2015
I think you should do a sequel maybe about Brooklyn's life with celeb parents and how her parents marriage started out or her brothers death will effect her self-esteem!
pllfreak33 chapter 31 . 12/17/2015
I cried the whole time since Jackson was pronounced dead!
pllfreak33 chapter 16 . 12/17/2015
That was amazing for 15!
thibbs65 chapter 34 . 7/31/2014
love the story very inspirational
thibbs65 chapter 30 . 7/31/2014
love your writing but to lose a baby is divesting and it puts a lot of strain on a marriage and Nathan's already lost so much with Brooke its just sad
ktlynrose chapter 34 . 2/9/2014
Like a drug, of course!
Guest chapter 34 . 9/15/2012
wow this story is amazing, this is about my 4th or 5th time re-reading this. Its heartbreaking and amazing at the same time. I wish their was more stories like this on fanfiction! Amazing job, it left my breathless more then once. What a perfect title ! Keep on writting. I know I will be re-reading it alot more in the future.
1,230 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »