Reviews for Sidekicks
BellaRide28 chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Please update soon! I wanna meet the sidekicks!
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
Lol.
WellxWisher chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
I like it! Keep up the good work:-)
Viresse430 chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Strange...but funny. So update.
Jessamyn Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/8/2007
MORE. I need more. From 'gorgeous genius geneticist' to 'Meh', I am hooked. Please add more - and thank you for having something funny and Grated enough that I can share it with my sister!

*loves Mohinder*
Pawfoot chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
I love it! I have noticed a serious lack of Heroes humor ficts, so this made my day. Thanks!
wiccanhot chapter 1 . 4/21/2007
great beginning. please update.
Deus X Machina chapter 1 . 4/9/2007
Great idea!

Now that I've reviewed, don't Sylar me.
Siriusly Odd chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Finally, another Heroes parody. About time! Anyways, loved it, of course. Great first chapter, and I can't wait to read more. Love Heroes, love this fic. Keep writing!

Probably,

Oddly
sudoku chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I do not want you to "Sylar" me so I review me now. Look promising. Will keep an eye (or an alert) on this.
Romako chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
When I read the title, I could've sworn that this was going to be like "The Adventures of Zach, Ando, and company..."

This is even better though! You're right about there not being enough humor fics, good job!

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Asteria chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
This looks... really strange and funny. I'm already winceing in sympathy. Keep going!
all10xs chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Awesome! I love it so far and hope to see more soon!
Imzadi chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I wonder why his father had all those warning labels on the list? And whose names will we find there? Ando & Zach, I would think. Audrey of the F.B.I.? Alexander Harris & Cordelia Chase (I love crossovers!)? Yes, Simone, of course. I'm waiting to hear.
Skoellya Seyth chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I think this is a really nifty idea with bringing in sidekicks. You are right in that there's not enough humour fics out there, and I found this to be hilarious. So keep writing!