Reviews for Sickly Minded
4485 chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
ok, i literally cried. this is one of the best fanfics that i've read :3 and i hope you make more like this.
Kagollie chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
omg i thought Roy was realy dead! I started to cry! great story.
Une Rose chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
you are evil. brilliant, but evil! i thought that Roy had died! i started crying! lols~ good job!
nksa chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Awe the ending was cute!
jacefacexx chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
it was pretty damn good i must say!

so good you made me cry! i applaud you!

/claps/ :)
Rei-Sanjo chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
*Sniff* So Kawaii~!
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
Cute and fluffy. It's nice to see one of these kind of fics every so often. Especially after reading a angsty one. Keep up the work and keep writting!

I love Malfoy as a ferret chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Man...Ithought he really died at first...i was screaming NO...but on my head scence I am at the library. But I loved this very much. It was very good.
VoodooPriestess chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
cute :)
mandapaaanduh chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
-sniff- I was freaking out... I thought... I though you had KILLED Roy! -faints- Wonderful story, though
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
The story rocked
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
That was so sweet. XD I loved some of the lines. (_Ed stopped and faced the man. “I’m not the one who’s leaving!” He cried with tears in his eyes. He pointed a finger at the hospital. “He is!” _That night, Edward cried himself to sleep. And he tossed and turned in his bead, thinking of what to do. Just face it? Grow some balls and come to the realization that Roy was going to die? Or he could let this kill him, inside his heart. _“Did he... Did he say anything before he went?

“He just said, ‘Where’s Ed?’” _And the rain fell, just like the tears on Ed’s pillow)

Glad you wrote this. XD It could be a great springboard for a multi-chapter fic, ya know. In fact, I think it would be better if you elaborated some more. It'd be a real killer. XD

Anyway! It's up to you. It stands as it is now. (I just really think it'd be really cool if you consider writing one like this, or the fic itself, longer. XD)