Reviews for The Man Inside
IrishFrenchy chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Excelent story. :)
little.tel chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
Ah, it's soo sad! :( I loved Liev's character. I wish he hadn't died. Good story.
Winter's Soul chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This was sad! And you are not alone about liking Keppler, it was a shame they killed him! And it was very refreshing (is that how it's written?) having someone who was diffrent then the rest of the CSI and Grissom (who I lost very much respect for). Anyway this was a good oneshot and I liked the way you wrote Catherine:)
Anne Herbold chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
I loved this! It was so sweet and sad and just wonderful at the same time. I was so pissed when the creators/writers just erased Keppler from the show too! he was such a great character and I think that they definately needed to delve into Cath's grief a lot more as well as who keppler was as a person. I just hate when the writers of the show do that, they did the same thing with nicky after the grave danger episodes, its like as soon as something traumatic happens to a character on the show, they just don't even bother to delve into their emotions or mental state! urgh! I'm so glad you wrote this, it was so short and sweet! keep writing!
e-dog chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
Great story. I really loved Keppler too, and his interaction with Catherine was what made me love him more. Thanks for writing this! We need more Keppler/Cath fics!
TheHamsterInMyMind chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
You did a stunning job with that and Cath's POV, and I'm glad you didn't turn it into a whole sexual or romantic relationship between them. You captured it, their bond and friendship, perfectly I think. I'm also annoyed at CSI's apparent dumping of story lines and characters once they are gone and done with... really. I mean, it kind of makes their major shifts of characters and relationships shallow in the long run, and that just makes me angry because the characters themselves are very dynamic and great and full of potential. Great job though, characterizing Keppler. I personally liked him too. Yes, I like Grissom, but Keppler... he was great too. Anyways, keep writing.