Reviews for Second Chances
KitChi chapter 16 . 1/10/2011
Seriously.. I love you. But I really hate you.

Why is it.. Whenever Julie's with Gunnar.. She's always dumping him for Dean? I mean, seriously~ grrr~~~

Anyway, still a good read. Still hate that Julie ended up with Dean, but still a very good read~ Thanks~ _
Natalie chapter 16 . 8/11/2008
can u write a fic where julie stays with gunnar pls? i liked them two together!
Elyse Black chapter 16 . 8/3/2007

yay. I fell off the face of the earth since chapter 10, but I loved it. I'm so happy that...everyone else is happy.
sphinx005 chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
aw its finished, no major props needed, you do the same thing for me! Tammy's extremely lucky Fulton forgave her, but you have to hand it to her, the girl has guts to face up to what she did, glad Julie and Dean are happy, and Connie and Rick, and Guy and Gary - now we just have to get Scooter and Colleen together and we're all good! Can't wait for your sequel.
markayweasley chapter 16 . 7/25/2007
very cute i must say.

good job.
spikeyhairgood chapter 15 . 7/24/2007
loved the chapter. miss this story. i think you should update real soon just cause i'm in an embarrassing giggling fit from that gary and guy part. ah, guy's such a cute gay as well. love it, love it. also, scooter and colleen, scooter's not such an ass anymore, so i forgive him, and he's opening up to some fun which is always good. damn. riley was a perve. geez kid, underwear stealing? weird. update soon man.
sphinx005 chapter 15 . 7/24/2007
another wonderful chapter, Rick stealing Connie's panties all those years ago was funny, I wonder if he's gonna fess up to her about it. Dean puking in the bathroom, was there a hidden message about Julies "There was definitely some eating going on"? Aw and Guy and Gary, too cute. Colleen and Scooter are becoming like Dean and Julie, full of confusion! Hope you update again soon.
markayweasley chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
lovely! update soon. :)
spikeyhairgood chapter 14 . 7/20/2007
“I’m fairly sure I’m in love with him.” in all honestly, when i read that, i clapped, said "aww, gay Guy!" but i did really love that whole part with him and connie, it's cute and closure filled. it made me smile.

aw colleen and scooter are really cute. screw the age, people! just give it up, cause it just does not matter lol i'm really starting to like colleen, she fits in with the crazy ass group now, which is great. sex in the sand, oh boy. lol joey potter would point her finger at you, yaknow. wait, wait, the asshole move scooter? no.

“Your place or mine,” He smiled. yehee. aw, makes me fall in love with portman all over again.

“Babies!” She squealed and turned around. “Are we going to have babies, Rick?”

“Me talking sexy to you makes you think of having babies?” He asked confused. of course, only connie.
sphinx005 chapter 14 . 7/11/2007
ah Connie's a loony, who honesetly thinks of babies when they're being talked to dirty? And Colleen and Scooter, I seriosuly hope they didn't get any sand in places where it could really itch! and Julie and Dean...everyone must be horny in this chapter, poor Guy and Gary, all left out! Great chapter, can't wait for the next one.
sphinx005 chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
aw Rick proposed, that's cute. Julie was kinda rude by making a big deal out of not being the maid of honor though and Dean laughing about Cole was priceless. Should be an interesting wedding. Colleen should go for Scooter, after all she thought Gunnar was cute and they do look exactly the same you know ;) Great stuff, glad portman's not being a pain in the ass for once (I still love him though!) will look forward to the next chapter.
spikeyhairgood chapter 13 . 7/10/2007
aw maano, please please just get these two together. the sexual tension in this story kills me. i really like the whole scootercolleen thing. fakljdsfkl! love the connie and rick engagement. ah, it'll be an interesting wedding already seeing the reaction to it. makes me excited, hope you update more on that soon because i'm sure it'll keep me entertained.
spikeyhairgood chapter 12 . 7/10/2007
"I think the bonds of Duck love go deeper than even I ever imagined.” i really like that line, just cause it's true, ESPECIALLY in this story. oh the drama. oh the gunnar. watcha doin man? geez. he annoyed me in this chapter. heh estevez, like emilio. this chapter was cute, update soon please.
sphinx005 chapter 12 . 7/9/2007
as much as I loved Gunnar in the first one, he is starting to piss me off. Its cool he's fighting for her and all but now he's just starting to interfere and kudos to Dean for not getting too upset about it. Another great chapter and I did like the Colleen twist in it, even though its only gonna complicate things for her (and I hope Gunnar wont use her to get to Julie, that's just mean). Awesome stuff, I hope you update soon.
joanoa chapter 11 . 6/23/2007
Must continue! I almost like this group as much as the the group with Kitty and Julian. almost. but seriously Gunnar needs to leave. Must be that european thick head of his. ;) j/k. Colleen and Scooter, that would have possiblity if they were a bit closer in age. or if Col grew up a bit more. but I am liking this story. please continue.