Reviews for The Alternate Reality
Duck chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
So mysterious. I know that haven't written in over 2 years, but if you see this, I just wanna ask you this:Can you finish the story?
cutelittlemuffinhasaknife chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
So glad you updated.

Can't wait for more.
cutelittlemuffinhasaknife chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Please update soon,

hope the guy i Bill.
QuentinTobiasBlake chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Great sory. I'm going with either Eddie or Richie.
Blood Red Queen chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
The tension!...I can't stand the amazing tension!...
Blood Red Queen chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh I'm intrigued...very intrigued...

Is it Eddie? Personally, I think Eddie could do with some luvin', but your story will be great no matter who it is...keep writing plz!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Ah, I want to know which one it is! I'd take a guess at Bill but I think that's an obvious choice. Hope you write more soon, hanging on the edge of my seat to find out who it is!
SLLS chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
ooh I'm loving this. Im curious to know who it is... I always hoped Bill and Bev would end up together... I'm intrigued !
FmaFan10 chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
oh, I love this! Please update! and I really hope it is richie, I always saw a pairing in them! but if its not, then oh well, it is still good! please update soon!
Thecricketsarecalling chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Loving the story! The movie/novel really are amazing. I always wished Bev ended up with Stan :( Too bad this isn't the case...is it? Keep up the great work!
wickedpirate666 chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
Who is it? I thought Ben and Bev fit well together, Ben's a fav character of mine. I doubt she would fall in love with Eddie, its not Bill, I really don't think she had anything special going on with Mike, so I bet its Richie too. Him, Ben, and Eddie are my favorite characters. :)
Currently Defunct chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
Gah! Who is it? I bet it's Richie. He and Bev are my two favorite characters; I would have liked to see them get together, but that just wouldn't have fit, I guess . . .

Is it Richie, though?
NightAssassin chapter 2 . 3/18/2007
It's an interesting idea, but I'm not sure if it's possible that Beverly could seriously love anyone besides Bill or Ben. They both offered something that she needed, but the others really couldn't have been anything more to her then friends.