Reviews for The Alternate Reality
Christy Archuleta chapter 1 . 5/31
Is he bill please tell me it's been bill the entire time
Christy Archulet chapter 3 . 5/31
Who is the guy?!
SweetXscape chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
loved
Duck chapter 3 . 1/8/2013
So mysterious. I know that haven't written in over 2 years, but if you see this, I just wanna ask you this:Can you finish the story?
cutelittlemuffinhasaknife chapter 3 . 7/23/2010
So glad you updated.

Can't wait for more.
cutelittlemuffinhasaknife chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
Please update soon,

hope the guy i Bill.
QuentinTobiasBlake chapter 2 . 8/29/2009
Great sory. I'm going with either Eddie or Richie.
Blood Red Queen chapter 2 . 7/12/2009
The tension!...I can't stand the amazing tension!...
Blood Red Queen chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Oh I'm intrigued...very intrigued...

Is it Eddie? Personally, I think Eddie could do with some luvin', but your story will be great no matter who it is...keep writing plz!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
Ah, I want to know which one it is! I'd take a guess at Bill but I think that's an obvious choice. Hope you write more soon, hanging on the edge of my seat to find out who it is!
KincaidFan23 chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
ooh I'm loving this. Im curious to know who it is... I always hoped Bill and Bev would end up together... I'm intrigued !
FmaFan10 chapter 2 . 3/9/2008
oh, I love this! Please update! and I really hope it is richie, I always saw a pairing in them! but if its not, then oh well, it is still good! please update soon!
Thecricketsarecalling chapter 2 . 3/6/2008
Loving the story! The movie/novel really are amazing. I always wished Bev ended up with Stan :( Too bad this isn't the case...is it? Keep up the great work!
wickedpirate666 chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
Who is it? I thought Ben and Bev fit well together, Ben's a fav character of mine. I doubt she would fall in love with Eddie, its not Bill, I really don't think she had anything special going on with Mike, so I bet its Richie too. Him, Ben, and Eddie are my favorite characters. :)
Currently Defunct chapter 2 . 8/18/2007
Gah! Who is it? I bet it's Richie. He and Bev are my two favorite characters; I would have liked to see them get together, but that just wouldn't have fit, I guess . . .

Is it Richie, though?