Reviews for Koibito
*squeel!* so cute!
j.d.y chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
Awww, loved it!
Demoness Gone Insane chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I loved this. Valentines is one of my favorite days of the year and this was so sweet. I can honestly see Kagome having that cooking delima, I mean she spends so much time camping its almost garanteed.
Miyuki Jaganashi chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
omg!THIS has to be far the BEST story i have ever read!absolutely 100% perfect!you made my day.i'm adding this to my favorite story list!
loretta537 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
nice
hitokiri battousai chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
aww!that was just so adorable! i loved it how you made hiei with so much... emotion! it was so cute! *HB*
Asian Tinkerbell chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
I know this is one of your older stories, but is this one your first one? If it is...I give you major props. It's so cute and sweet and interesting.

I remember my first fic, I deleted it! -_-' If this one if your first babies, you really are an amaazing author. :] Even though this one if shorter compared to your latest ones, it's still very good.

Hope everything is coming along.
Vampiress Neo chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
great story, keep writing.
Airily chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
Aww...that's cute.

Heh, read back the summary and found out that this was the first. Oops..
Tearainy chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
This was so Kawaii! I loved it! Just the fluffy thing I needed to read! _
SangOtaku6 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Aw, it's so sweet!

It's just so sad how they (well, she) confessed and now she's forced to leave his side for almost two weeks. The girl and protector romance is just so *sighs dreamily*.

By the way, that sounds like one cool ward. Now Hiei's enemies can have an idea on how dangerous that Jagan is. Not that they'll listen or anything :P

Now, I have a strong craving for chocolate. Ah, what's this? A sequel! Even better! *runs after sequel*

Pocky Love,

SangOtaku6
Pretty P chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
So sweet. I thought Hiei was a little soft, but it still worked for me. I can see that happening.

Also, I know this isn't a pivotal point in the story, but your discription of Kagome's eyes "...sparkling blue eyes. Not only was the color unusual in this country, but they were full of warmth and compassion and just a bit too much knowledge for her to ever be completely carefree again. There was wisdom displayed in those beautiful orbs, and a touch of sadness, and yet it was so clear that when you gazed into them that the girl, - no, the woman they belonged to would always cling to her boundless hopes and dreams..." was very real and tangible. It really added depth to her character and Hiei's, as it was he who was thinking it.

Lovely. And now I'm going to go read Koiishi.

Pretty
Fox of the Fallen chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
I only have one thing to say about this fic and that's that it has got to be the cutest fin in the history of history forever and ever and believe me that's saying a lot! Well, I'll review ya later, okay? Hope you keep up the good work!
Saholia chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Aw...this is so cute! Cant wait to read the sequel!
lovingo0Kawaii0oGirl chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
this is just a BEAUTIFUL STORY! i love hiei kag pairings