Reviews for The Purple Potion
Ashley chapter 69 . 4/9
This story was absolutely brilliant. Bravo.
MeowDamnation chapter 15 . 3/10
CentaurPrincess chapter 70 . 2/13
A very, very thrilling read! Kept me hooked until the very end.
Off to read 'The Keeper' now. I hope you come up with another HHr fic soon
melkun chapter 26 . 8/2/2014
I can't feel sorry for Ron because he's selfish and petty.
He's still jealous of his best friend even when he know that Harry lost everything and is miserable, and he knows why (o could deduce it, all the hints are there)
Also hate how clueles is Hermione and all her paltry desitions.
About Harry I only gonna said that was a bloody idiot.

Love the fic, but see all the hurt is harsh
The Ghostly Minion chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
So, since Draco is changed for the better (it seems), I should be proud of home being a Michigan alumnus. Somehow, though, I still wish he'd gone to Ohio State or Michigan State! 8)

Yours for Michigan

The Ghostly Minion chapter 6 . 3/5/2014
Shouldn't they be able to get Jane Doe's identity through her wand?

The Ghostly Minion chapter 5 . 3/5/2014
This is a great story so far, bit confusing but I think I've figured it out.

Looking forward to the remaining 65(!) chapters.

thenameisbondbutshane chapter 50 . 10/18/2013
One of the very best but I hate you for what you did to Ron. I really hate you.
thenameisbondbutshane chapter 22 . 10/17/2013
And again... The flashbacks are ruining the story mate. But the story is too good to leave.
thenameisbondbutshane chapter 12 . 10/17/2013
Nice story, just read upto 12th chap. and I know its finished (isn't it)? But you used far too many flashbacks. Really, it kind of destroyed the story a bit. Sorry for that but aside its a veru nice story.
Lunaris-wind chapter 70 . 9/2/2013
It took me much longer to read this fanfic than most because of of intense it can be. I needed to take a fair number of breaks, especially with all the tension early on. That said, I loved it. This is an amazing piece of fanfiction. There is so much good I can say, I'm not even sure where I would start. Great job, and thank you for writing it.

P.S. the ending was pretty funny. Loved it.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/8/2013
Let's not forget that this whole thing got started because Hermione listened to the advice of her suppossed best friend and had a final fling before her marriage to Ron. That advice coming from Ron's sister Ginny no less, someone needs to give Ginny a good wack upside the head because based off her dating history she had no business giving anyone advice.
Guest chapter 41 . 8/8/2013
Hermione needs to let up just a bit, being this hard on Harry when Malfoy treated her like she was a piece of trash whne they were teens and now she forgives Malfoy and is even dating him and has made out with him dosn't make much sense in the context of the story.
Guest chapter 37 . 8/8/2013
For doing the job he does and all the scrapes he's been in you would think that Harry would be a better fighter but almost every fight you've had him in he always seems to come out on the losing end
Guest chapter 34 . 8/8/2013
I think your version of Hermione is a bigger pain in the ass than she's worth and that's considering I'm a Hermione fan.