Reviews for The Wife of Maes Hughes
PLease, a sequel. this was written so well; such a rare find!
THIS WAS AMAZING I JUST READ ALL OF IT IT WAS SO GOOD
MangaArtfansTwin chapter 8 . 2/18
This is a fanfic that I won't mind reading over and over again. I really liked or loves how you portrayed them and everything along with it. Please if you can, continue the other story of The Wife of Maes Hughes. That would be nice. Thanks for all this :)
Holytrinidy chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
I just read this story and also finished watching FMA all over again and I was amazed by everything. Your writing captured Maes' and Gracia's personalities perfectly. Maes' apology was the best and it made me cry all over again. It's so rare to find good fanfiction about those two and this is and always will be the best by far. Thank you so much and keep writing
Paint Pen chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
I just read this entire story in 3 & 1/2 hours. It was so good I couldn't stop. It's so sweet but sad sense we all know what happens to poor Maes. Your story moved my heart, and soul to tears a joy.
iamfangirlXD chapter 8 . 8/19/2011
awwww i loved it! its absolutely beautiful. Love can be ssssoooo beautiful sometimes:) this story explains it all. but i wish we knew wat happened 2 roy:/ OH WELL. keep on writing cuz ur a genius.

fanficangel0:)
Elizabeth chapter 8 . 6/14/2010
HI! I just finished reading this and i thought it was amazing! It had me hooked from start to finish. I notice that it is not registered a 'complete', i hope that means there may be another chapter.
BirdieTitus16 chapter 8 . 11/2/2007
oh my word! that was amazingly cute just cute and funny and romantic keep it up you have a talent use it update soon...maybe the sequel?
Hello Kristi chapter 8 . 9/5/2007
My God, you have no idea of the joy that came to me when I came to discover a new chapter. So I now suppose that my last review is now invalid, and I'm glad. Thank you so much.

Thank you so SO much for not just updating with another chapter, but for the contents of the chapter itself. The story couldn't have continued any more beautifully than what you have already portrayed.

I have never been as eager as I am for your story to continue, so I do hope the next update is soon!
SplitPersonalities chapter 8 . 9/3/2007
...The wait was totally worth it. I absolutely LOVE this fic. It's definately going on my favorites. If there's gonna be more chapters, I'll wait for it, even if it takes 100 years...although I'm exaggerating on that part. ;
Hello Kristi chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
I'm speechless, this story is absolutely GORGEOUS.

My only regret is that I did not find this story sooner, for I see that you have not updated it in a while.

The characters, especially Gracia and Hughes, are so in-place of everything, and yet you seem to flawlessly add your own flavor to them, and the way you had them all somehow weave into the your and the original storyline seamlessly was done beautifully. I'm appalled at how well the plot has unfolded and come together, considering the situations. Plus, your writing style is so genuine, and so real; it's hard to find authors nowadays who can actually pull off the realities of the world as amazingly as you do.( And it appears that I'm not so speechless after all. )

It would be extremely be out of line for me to ask for an update, because it doesn't seem likely that you will, but my insides are yearning for more and I'm silently pleading, praying that you will return to this.

But all I can say now is that I hope you continue to write, no matter it be your other stories or the hopeful continuation of this one, because you are definate genius.
jchan chapter 7 . 7/9/2007
I have this story in my favorites, and it's been there for awhile. I really love it and can't wait for an update.
mysterious advisor chapter 7 . 4/16/2007
You should really update this story ;) Loved it so far :D
Kerubim chapter 7 . 4/4/2007
this ... story... is ... AWSOME! it kicks so much ass, I hope you update soon, happy writing.

XD
tenzo chapter 7 . 3/26/2007
i like the way the story is heading out and it was nice the way you tied in the Roy scene from the anime

i've been watching FMA again, and i just reached the part where hughes dies and i cant helf wondering why they killed of such a great character

anyway, i was thinkin, it would'nt have been too bad if you had stopped right there at chapter 4; it would have been a good ending, but im happy you're continuing, lol

not too sure about the ratings tho

tenzo :)