Reviews for Imperfection's Weakness
BlackenedDeath666 chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
i liked that chapter because flash backs are always a kool thing to add plus it was very well written even though it was a little short. i didnt even know that chpter 3 was up i just got on to review!
34567876545678767 chapter 3 . 3/9/2009
Ahh, the panic, hasty solutions. It all goes very nicely together when you add some depth like that. You've done the deadpan sarcasm very well I might add, convincing and very enjoyable. I think it's a good story, plenty of potential... if your stuck for ideas maybe, idk, consider adding a genre. Angst seems to go well for some people (even just mild stuff).

While I maintain that the stroy is totally yours, you decide what to do with it, I might advise against BB having some scene in the shower along the lines of "[Dream] OMG! I love Raven". I've seen other people talking against the rather mainstream sequence of the two realizing they hold affections for each other. Keeping BB hung up on Terra sounds like a good way to go. Perhaps bring her back in?

Slade professed some knowledge about Terra in the last ep of the cartoon so with his timely demise it seems like the best that kind of stuff to be happening.

My 10 cents (cause that's the lowest denomination we have in this country)

Subscribed, I'm interested as to where this is going.
CraneLee chapter 2 . 3/8/2009
Dun DUn DUN
Agent of the Divine One chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
Well, it looks like Raven is showing a great deal of restraint right now, but it won't be long before the truth comes pouring out.
WriteroftheRevolution chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
This is really nice, I like it. Please add another chspter.
d-a28b chapter 1 . 3/7/2009
nice start...I want to know what's doing to happen next!
Phoenix'sSoul chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
Wow its been so long I had to go and re-read the first two chapters to remember what the heck was going on. Still like it. Hope you get some more inspiration sooner for the next chapter. Keep up the good work and looking forward to more from ya. "Until the Next Chapter"
LikeCanYouNot chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
awesome1 lol funny. keep writing.
Wolvmbm chapter 3 . 3/6/2009
Very nice update to read about. :D

I'm glad to see you have your inspiration grove back and I hope it continues to flow for you. ;)

Also, nice to see that there are some weird moments for Beast boy to endure Raven's actions as he somewhat reacts weirdly over Rae's behavior. :(

Please do keep up the good work upon this great story. ;)
Zaya Ayame chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
Awesome and Oh-so Delicious! You are so mean for leaving hang-overs. ;_; lol, I hope to see you update this someday! D

~Zaya_Ayame~
LikeCanYouNot chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
luv it make 3rd chapter please
hydroknight01 chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
A VERY nice piece of work here. And yes, it really does need to be continued.

The idea that Raven would be nervous of having slept with Beast Boy and yet be devious enough to put him back in his own room before he wakes up... a highly-entertaining concept. More so that she gets caught in the act, so to speak.

Keep up the good work. Update soon please!
Phoenix'sSoul chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Its good keep it up looking forward to more of it.
ShadowDmn chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
OMG! this is a great story, how soon can you update? soon? really really soon? pwetty pweez? *puppy eyes* I really wanna see what happens! I HAVE to. lol. Its really really really really good. I'll review again if you update soon, k? L8rz! _
Cicero Amaral chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
And they were right. You REALLY should continue this fic.

REALLY.

May your pen never rest.
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »