Reviews for Imperfection's Weakness
shugokage chapter 11 . 4/1/2015
Awesome job on the conclusion of this story!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
Just found this story. First chapter was quite good. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 10 . 3/24/2015
Something tells me that she is going to say yes, this was a mistake, let's go back to being friends.
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 3/24/2015
An interesting beginning. Did it really take you 8 years to write this story?
urbansoul chapter 11 . 3/18/2015
Don't sell yourself short on the ending. Yes, it was a bit anti climatic but this is a really well written story. You did a great job bringing the story together through the chapters even with the flashbacks. I enjoyed reading every minute of it! Love my bbrae
Elaina96 chapter 11 . 3/17/2015
thank you for the closure. this was one of the first FF I ever read and I loved it ofcours I have my thoughts like I with it was long and some more detail and I don't really like that its a pov but that's just me I never liked pov's but the idea of the hole this is gold so well done for that and yes the ending could have been better but it ended with them together and that all I could ask for.
Midnight Hour Blue chapter 11 . 3/16/2015
It feels like a decent way to end the story. Simple, yet full of a mixture of emotions expressed in fewer words. It of course would be nice to have an expanded conclusion, but that's something that could be tackled in a sequel or in a series of oneshots.

In the author's note you asked for a writing challenge. What about a series of oneshots written in chapter format about their reveal to their teammates and the dating process that follows, with each chapter being a separate date? It would explain what comes afterwards, and possibly give you a challenge :-)

Whatever you choose to do, I wish you best in future projects, and thanks for giving this story a nice conclusion _
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
You have been working on this for a long time I hope you continue with your great work
Littlesissy2001 chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
I love all your stories about Beast boy and Raven and I always love them. I will definitely follow you. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK! Luv ya
SaintMichael95 chapter 10 . 10/24/2014
Man I really hope you update soon... I was hoping it was a complete story, but leaving it on a cliff hanger like this for eight months is kinda a crappy move... I get it, life gets in the way, but the least you could do is pop in evey month or two to let us know you're alive and still working on the story...
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
Love it SO MUCH BEST FANFIC IVE EVER READ MORE PLEASE
Mari Kenna chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
TAKING OVER ME WAS UR BEST! I LOVED IT! Hey can u maybe please do the titans as wolves? I've been kinda looking for it since they are my two favorite things and now I'm getting really into fanfic through you! I love ur work please keep going!
Mari Kenna chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Lol I knew it was going to turn to that where he was in the bed still. I knew it couldn't have just been a dream
Guest chapter 10 . 9/7/2014