Reviews for The First Step
AmberWarrior chapter 14 . 9/13
jj chapter 14 . 7/29
re read it still love it
Serinity Dawn chapter 14 . 6/28
Now if only I can find an iruka!
Serinity Dawn chapter 12 . 6/28
DAMN IT GUY! Just wham it was getting goooooooood! :-/ LOL great job!
jj chapter 14 . 6/4
aww sooo cute love it
jess.c.kong chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Absolutely love this fic! It was well thought out and had a nice balance of humor and seriousness. I love that Iruka took the initiative and he was the seme! Favorite little details: how Kakashi would braid Iruka's hair, how you circled back to Kakashi's original fascination with Iruka, the scenes which subtly gave away Kakashi's growing infatuation with Iruka, like when he was eavesdropping and knew by the sound of his voice when Iruka was smiling or did that nervous habit of scratching his nose with the wrong arm. You did a great job of writing situational comedy; not all authors take advantage like that and do it with finesse like you did. Absolutely loved Gai's massage scene, the introduction of Mortimor and his Napolean complex, Iruka's prank on Kakashi's vest and hitai-ate (and how Gai thought it was a challenge to announce their shortcomings!), Iruka scolding him to use "the eye he was born with" for his jutsu (and Kakashi turning it around on him) many great moments! The romantic build up was awesome! You wrote Kakashi's turmoil really well and love how you summed it up with Iruka's confession scene, not to mention the make out and sex scenes were both well written and deliciously hot! Kakashi was right... Iruka IS great with words! And you still manage to add humor to those scenes as well! You should definitely write more multi chapter fics! Thank you for sharing! I loved it!
Enanja chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
Question: who is the uke? In ch 13 it seen like it was iruka but in ch 14 look like kakashi was the uke, or were they switching position?
narutonarutolove chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
best chapter so far! Kakashi is just as devious as Iruka!
yaoichallenge21 chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
Another writer suggested your work to me and I have to say, they were right, you're good. I love this story. Its cute and very intriguing. Haha, I really enjoyed it. I'll probably be reading more of your work later on, especially cuz you seem to write alot of KakaIru, which is one of my favorite pairings.
Teacuppy chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I'm not fan of this pairing, but when I found your fic, I liked it immediately! It's first one of this type that I like :-)
ActuallyNevis chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
Aww...I really liked this. Very good! Thankk-you so much for writing this! :-)
Anju-chan2 chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
well if kakashi and iruka are saying thanks, im thanking you for this wonderful fic :*
maethebellydancer chapter 14 . 6/2/2010
Just loved it. I love a seme Iruka. It just fits.
DarkAuroran chapter 8 . 5/4/2010
Kakashi trailed after him, ever the picture of attentiveness with his nose buried firmly in one of his bright orange book.

Then—because Kakashi was one of the best ninjas Konoha had to offer and a good ninja always knows their surroundings—he wandered around the apartment.

I just loved these two lines. They plastered a silly grin on my face. I'm enjoying this story very much. I like the way you've portrayed Iruka, gentle but tough. Looking forward to finishing off the story _
mayfaire chapter 14 . 4/4/2010
Loved it! You make one hell of an assertive and sexy seme chuunin out of Iruka! I absolutely adore that Kakashi's acting like a 10-year old kid with his first crush whenever Iruka makes a move. You make a fine personalization of Gai! I love his capitalized spiels!