Reviews for The First Step
Irukaka321 chapter 14 . 6/29
hahaha classic ending
The most beautiful of lies chapter 14 . 3/15
THIS WAS SO CUTE! I love the toss in with the pants xD Mortimer..! And Agressive Iruka!? Yay!
The most beautiful of lies chapter 6 . 3/15
Gai is so fricken annoying...but he fits so well here xD
This was a funny story. Good job with the fic.
AmberWarrior chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
Cute
jj chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
re read it still love it
Serinity Dawn chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
Now if only I can find an iruka!
Serinity Dawn chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
DAMN IT GUY! Just wham it was getting goooooooood! :-/ LOL great job!
jj chapter 14 . 6/4/2015
aww sooo cute love it
jess.c.kong chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Absolutely love this fic! It was well thought out and had a nice balance of humor and seriousness. I love that Iruka took the initiative and he was the seme! Favorite little details: how Kakashi would braid Iruka's hair, how you circled back to Kakashi's original fascination with Iruka, the scenes which subtly gave away Kakashi's growing infatuation with Iruka, like when he was eavesdropping and knew by the sound of his voice when Iruka was smiling or did that nervous habit of scratching his nose with the wrong arm. You did a great job of writing situational comedy; not all authors take advantage like that and do it with finesse like you did. Absolutely loved Gai's massage scene, the introduction of Mortimor and his Napolean complex, Iruka's prank on Kakashi's vest and hitai-ate (and how Gai thought it was a challenge to announce their shortcomings!), Iruka scolding him to use "the eye he was born with" for his jutsu (and Kakashi turning it around on him)...so many great moments! The romantic build up was awesome! You wrote Kakashi's turmoil really well and love how you summed it up with Iruka's confession scene, not to mention the make out and sex scenes were both well written and deliciously hot! Kakashi was right... Iruka IS great with words! And you still manage to add humor to those scenes as well! You should definitely write more multi chapter fics! Thank you for sharing! I loved it!
Enanja chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
Question: who is the uke? In ch 13 it seen like it was iruka but in ch 14 look like kakashi was the uke, or were they switching position?
narutonarutolove chapter 4 . 8/19/2014
best chapter so far! Kakashi is just as devious as Iruka!
yaoichallenge21 chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
Another writer suggested your work to me and I have to say, they were right, you're good. I love this story. Its cute and very intriguing. Haha, I really enjoyed it. I'll probably be reading more of your work later on, especially cuz you seem to write alot of KakaIru, which is one of my favorite pairings.
Teacuppy chapter 2 . 6/9/2014
I'm not fan of this pairing, but when I found your fic, I liked it immediately! It's first one of this type that I like :-)
ActuallyNevis chapter 14 . 5/4/2011
Aww...I really liked this. Very good! Thankk-you so much for writing this! :-)