Reviews for The First Step
nequam-tenshi chapter 14 . 3/23
40 minutes, 34 seconds, and 692 milliseconds of re-reading this story in however many years. It's always great to stumble across your story just for how adorable Iruka is and how Kakashi becomes a speechless romantic around Iruka and everyone else (mostly jonin) placing bets on if they're really an item. Great job as ever with this story Durgas Dragon!
Flybyn1ght chapter 14 . 11/28/2017
This is a lovely story. I love how oblivious Kakashi is to the machinations of his friends(?). I love wise Iruka. I cackled thru the picnic in the last chapter (EVERY BODY KNOWS!) and the closure in this chapter (the scene on Livejournal is hot too). Thank you.
Flybyn1ght chapter 13 . 11/28/2017
OMG. I am having so much trouble finding good KakaIru/IruKaka stories. I luurve this one so much. Well written, funny, not too OOC. What can I say. Happy happy joy joy!
MintMousse chapter 2 . 9/18/2016
dunno if you did it on purpose but the all bold formatting is a bit heavy on the eyes! good story though so far, cheers
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 14 . 6/29/2016
hahaha classic ending
The most beautiful of lies chapter 14 . 3/15/2016
THIS WAS SO CUTE! I love the toss in with the pants xD Mortimer..! And Agressive Iruka!? Yay!
The most beautiful of lies chapter 6 . 3/15/2016
Gai is so fricken annoying...but he fits so well here xD
Guest chapter 14 . 1/4/2016
This was a funny story. Good job with the fic.
AmberWarrior chapter 14 . 9/13/2015
Cute
jj chapter 14 . 7/29/2015
re read it still love it
Serinity Dawn chapter 14 . 6/28/2015
Now if only I can find an iruka!
Serinity Dawn chapter 12 . 6/28/2015
DAMN IT GUY! Just wham it was getting goooooooood! :-/ LOL great job!
jj chapter 14 . 6/4/2015
aww sooo cute love it
jess.c.kong chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Absolutely love this fic! It was well thought out and had a nice balance of humor and seriousness. I love that Iruka took the initiative and he was the seme! Favorite little details: how Kakashi would braid Iruka's hair, how you circled back to Kakashi's original fascination with Iruka, the scenes which subtly gave away Kakashi's growing infatuation with Iruka, like when he was eavesdropping and knew by the sound of his voice when Iruka was smiling or did that nervous habit of scratching his nose with the wrong arm. You did a great job of writing situational comedy; not all authors take advantage like that and do it with finesse like you did. Absolutely loved Gai's massage scene, the introduction of Mortimor and his Napolean complex, Iruka's prank on Kakashi's vest and hitai-ate (and how Gai thought it was a challenge to announce their shortcomings!), Iruka scolding him to use "the eye he was born with" for his jutsu (and Kakashi turning it around on him)...so many great moments! The romantic build up was awesome! You wrote Kakashi's turmoil really well and love how you summed it up with Iruka's confession scene, not to mention the make out and sex scenes were both well written and deliciously hot! Kakashi was right... Iruka IS great with words! And you still manage to add humor to those scenes as well! You should definitely write more multi chapter fics! Thank you for sharing! I loved it!
Enanja chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
Question: who is the uke? In ch 13 it seen like it was iruka but in ch 14 look like kakashi was the uke, or were they switching position?