Reviews for Daughter of the Twilight, Daughter of the Light
A child of the future, thrown back in time to save the future SHE lived in... Hmm,this sounds waaaay to much like the plot of Fire Emblem: Awakening.( Which I love that game. :) )
Galadriadhar chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Interesting. A strange Twili girl, seeking a lost artifact-type thing. I will surely read more of this.
WildstarofLightclan chapter 20 . 8/21/2009
Great story!

I love the flow of the story, I couldn't read fast enouf!

I have listened to the parts of your story you put up on YT and also think they are phenomenal!

I'll be wtching for more of your story on YT and will read the sequel!

~Wildstar
rockhorsegeek chapter 20 . 6/7/2009
OMG, that was fantastic! Fan-tabby-dosy! I loved the storyline, and your writing skills are making me a little jealous...ok, more than a bit jealous, bus this stoyr is still foing on my favourites list!
Tyrant wolf chapter 20 . 5/17/2009
I gotta say this is the best and first story I have ever read this story took me on a journey like no other this is an awsom story:)
Souldragon12 chapter 14 . 3/13/2009
Whoops... ...heh...sorry about erlier, I'm glad you didn't kill Link after all...
Souldragon12 chapter 8 . 3/13/2009
Damn you to hell for killing Link!WTF?
Zant's Minion chapter 20 . 12/1/2008
it was really great i loved it you typed a great story :)
Wavebreeze chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
Very nice story, i love Aura and I'm glad somebody was brave enough to have Link and Midna finally have a child! Nice plot and great way of describing their feelings!

Keep it up!
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 20 . 1/22/2008
This was amazing! I love how you wrote this. I really enjoyed the acceptance that Ilia had for Link and Midna
Epona1995 chapter 20 . 11/21/2007
i love it what a wonderful story
Account Exanimated chapter 20 . 11/15/2007
This story was definately crazy yet it is amazing! And I want to know if there's a sequel, or a part 2 or some kinda continuation! I fav. this definately!
TwilitOblivion chapter 10 . 10/10/2007
Oh no! Zelda and Midna can't die! Neither can Aura or Link!
TwilitOblivion chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
This story rocks! That Twili girl is so cool.
Twilit Fan chapter 20 . 9/22/2007
WOW! Awesome, fantastic, brilliant, jaw-dropping, that can't even start to describe it for me, i cant believe it's over :(, but there will be more :) please do not stop no matter what (unless you fall ill, god forbid)