Reviews for When Sunshine Ends and Rain Pours Heavy
miss mcGonagle chapter 17 . 4/20/2007
This was certainly a wild ride...but with a very sweet ending!
C and L 4eva chapter 17 . 3/20/2007
lol i love this story. geez that anne is a pain in the neck lol.
Lady Henrietta chapter 17 . 3/19/2007
Yay! Bill saved Laura! Wow, that was quite a chapter. Good job on the suspense and nice job on the whole piece. I've enjoyed reading it and you've got a good ending. Great story :D.
Aerilon452 chapter 17 . 3/18/2007
YAY! i loved how you ended it, sry Anne had to die i would've opted for the airlock method. Can't wait to read more of your work. Again i loved this story.
Stargatecrazy chapter 16 . 3/18/2007
OMG! OMG! OMG! No...Can you *say* cliffhanger? lol!

Update soon please!

SGC
Lady Henrietta chapter 16 . 3/17/2007
Oh no! Please let Laura and the baby be alright! Oh dear, I hope they get help soon. Good suspense. Why couldn't she have just listened to Bill and not taken that tour? Oh dear. I look forward to the next chapter :D.
Lady Henrietta chapter 15 . 3/14/2007
Wonderful chapter. How interesting that a Leoben model fell in love with Laura. The reunion with Bill and Laura was so sweet. I hope Laura and the baby stay safe. Anne's probably going to cause more trouble now that Baltar's out of the picture. Nice job :D.
C and L 4eva chapter 15 . 3/14/2007
omg that is so a good story! haha my god anne's a bitch.
Aerilon452 chapter 15 . 3/13/2007
Oh yeah Roslin and Adama Rock and i can't wait to read what you do to Anne and How the wedding between R/A turns out. Keep going i'm hooked on every word.
Aerilon452 chapter 14 . 3/13/2007
YAY! Bill gets to be a daddy again and Laura gets to be a mom. I am so in love with this story. You are doing a wonderful job keep going.
Lady Henrietta chapter 14 . 3/13/2007
My goodness, fourteen chapters. Remarkably fast and very interesting. You were right about angst, and I despise Anne at this point, but I'm glad Laura's pregnant again. Leoben being nice to her is making me very suspicious. I'm curious to see what will happen. It's cute and funny that her class knows now. I can't wait until she gets the chance to tell Bill. I look forward to your next chapter. Nice job :D.
Aerilon452 chapter 6 . 3/13/2007
WHOA really really loving it Gods aqbove this is good and i hope you write it so Adama leaves Anne and lives happilly ever after with Roslin but that's just me and Lords i can't wait to read more you are really good
Lady Henrietta chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
Oh my gosh! Poor Laura, and poor Bill. Insidious Leoben is involved now and that's really going to stir up trouble. I hope Laura doesn't lose the baby or try to get rid of it. At least Bill and Cottle are looking out for her. I'm hooked :D.
Aerilon452 chapter 5 . 3/12/2007
OMG what a good chapter i loved it. Anne working with Leoban. I was like Whoa that is really devious. Keep going i can't wait for another update
Lady Henrietta chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
I like this story and I'm curious to see how Laura and Anne deal with each other. Will Bill divorce Anne? Will Laura feel bad for sleeping with a married man again, even though they presumed his wife to be dead? As you can see, I'm interested to see where this goes next :D.