Reviews for Holding Hands We'll Fall
Irbise chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
this was really nice :)
Allycat2090 chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Aw, how heart warming. Really, this starts out confusing and heart wrenching, and them switches to heartwarming, and then falls back into frustrating heart wrenching, before going soft and sweet and totally "aaaaaaaawwwwww!" worthy at the end. Awesome fic, absolutely love it.
Illulian chapter 5 . 5/23/2010
Awe! Such a touching fic.

-Blooming D.

‥.。・。*:
IA1979 chapter 5 . 9/14/2009
Absolutely beautiful story and wonderfully written! So hot and intense. I'm just glad that it ended well because I just read a few short fics today, where Seph loses Cloud to another guy... It sucks to see Seph in pain!

Excellent work!
Superwitch chapter 5 . 7/23/2009
Ah... nice. lovely. beautiful. teary.
Superwitch chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
He didn’t want anyone else being that close to Cloud! He suddenly feared that if anyone else ever mentioned the practically indiscernible freckles, that they’d find a sword through their gut before he’d had time to register what they’d said.

LOL. Jealousy is a terrible thing, but in fantasy, lovely.
Superwitch chapter 3 . 7/23/2009
Aw... bless... poor Seph ... someone give him a hug
Superwitch chapter 2 . 7/23/2009
I've read this before and I'm reading it again. It's lovely.

Cloud tried so hard to be grown, to be a hardened warrior like his peers, but deep inside, it was still chocobos and collages.

Lol.
pinkbuttons chapter 1 . 9/3/2008
An amazing story, I loved reading it.

Wasn't sure how it will end, but I am extremely happy you decided to keep Cloud and Sephiroth together :)
cfcbye chapter 5 . 6/3/2008
T.T This was absolutly beutiful. I loved how Sephiroth was afraid at first but finally gave in. :) So few people right Sephiroth with emotion like that.

Anyways great work!
spopococ chapter 5 . 4/20/2008
OH MY FREAKING GOD.

HOW DID I NOT FIND THIS EARLIER?

GUAH!

-passes out-

this was FANTASTIC.

I'm seriously lost for words.

I'm just gonna go read it again.

And maybe again.

AND GOD THIS WAS GOOD. XD
191026 chapter 5 . 12/15/2007
Such a great read!

So angsty! But I love that.

Seph, to tortured by his inner demons to fully give all to cloud.

Loved the ending. So romantic!

Saved to my favs right away!
firedraygon chapter 5 . 12/8/2007
I'm glad they dealt with that problem quick! I was worried for a second there that when Seph ran out on Cloud in ch. 4. Lovely work with this.

fd97
chloe aka sakura chapter 5 . 11/16/2007
oh... that's such a sweet story..such a touching ending. Even i can feel the way cloud feels...it is so sad the part where cloud rejected sephiroth...IT WAS GREAT!thanks for that lovely story...

*sob* now i'm crying too...
ninja-bitch chapter 5 . 11/15/2007
I was reluctant to read this because I know basically nothing of Final Fantasy other than from the movie "Advent children". A friend of mine sent me the link and I faved it on my computer before reading it, because as I said I wasn't sure whether I wanted to read it.

But now I've read it and I ADORE THIS STORY! You write beautifully, capturing the desires and needs of the two men with stunning detail! Congratulations, you are an incredible writer!

Mutant-bitch