Reviews for Refuge
Expressive Dissonance chapter 4 . 4/11/2009
*insert tears here*

wonderful, but sad...D8
kirallie chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
Poor CLoud and Zack! Glad they managed to make Sephiroth leave and that Cloiud doidn't die.
xXBladeWolfxX chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
way cool. Doncha love semi-happy endings/ Oh, and call me an idiot it you must but...what does squicks mean?
Aeriths-Rain chapter 4 . 3/27/2008
wow..this is fantastic, the ending is so amazing. I had no idea you were going to end it this way.
Aeriths-Rain chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
this is amazing, the way you write... is truly fantastic. I love the way you capture their relationship.
x - painted.flames chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Absolutely beautiful~! I love it to death! -heart-
Dagger chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
Wow is all I can muster to say. I honestly have never even read any Final Fantasy VII fanfics. Meanwhile, I'm a game and movie obsesser. So, I checked it out tonight. And all I can say is I never felt anyone capture the characters or the story lines the way you did. Keep it up, you've got a new fan!
2weird4u chapter 4 . 8/3/2007
Hey,

I really liked your story, I even cried when Cloud was about to die. it's very well written!

keep it up!
PUPPYSPANK chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
that was amazing.

just amazing. beautiful plot, gorgeous ending.

im favourting
warrior of worlds chapter 4 . 5/30/2007
i love it! what about a sequel?
The Lovely Cynic chapter 4 . 5/7/2007
Aww! That was so sad... and sweet and just really, really good. Ergh, poor Cloud. And Zack was just so... great. D: Excellent fic! Some great ZackCloud, here. :3
DyingMethusalah -Takuaritakiku chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
my god. this was beautiful. I'm crying. you really captured the feeling of them both and what probably did and could have happened while they were both getting exparamented on. kudos to you. your angsty writing was great.
Tessa Marlene chapter 4 . 3/15/2007
I...I'm speechless. This story was amazing, it was beautiful. Words cannot describe how I felt reading it. At first I thought it was just an angst-filled trip back to the days of Zack and Cloud's days of captivity for me to enjoy. But it was so much more than that. The way you described the final battle of wills between the two lovers and how they understood each other's pain was unbelievable. It is one of the best written FFVII stories I've ever read. You are an impressive writer. Are you sure you aren't published because you should. This definitely goes in my list of favorites. Thank you for this amazing fic.
Tessa Marlene chapter 2 . 3/15/2007
I didn't intend to review every chapter but this story has me reeling in joy, so much so that I felt I needed to express it here. There is so much heart in every line, and I believe you've got Zack's character down perfectly. I adore his protectiveness over the one he loves. The last paragraphs were something I myself had imagined about them before. It's strange and interesting to read it in a story now.
Tessa Marlene chapter 1 . 3/15/2007
Oh wow, what a touching first chapter. You captured Zack and Cloud's relationship in captivity perfectly. There are few stories focusing on that part of their lives and I value every one I can get my hands on. This one however is also very well written. I can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.

PS. Unless you prefer it this way, you might want to allow anonymous reviews by unchecking that option in your settings. That way more readers can review your excellent stories.