Reviews for Into Hell's Fires
Majestik Moose chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Thanks for not updating for two years. :/
Lactuca chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Okay, so it's been a while since you updates this, but please please I really hope you write more one day. Dean just BURNED SAM ALIVE (or not, but he thinks he did). The angst potential is oh so great. This is such a brilliantly painful limp!Sam idea that it just has to be written.
EmptySpaces11 chapter 2 . 2/15/2008
i'LL FOllow IT.
Sparkle45 chapter 2 . 8/22/2007
I love this fic so far. Please continue it :-).
funkyspunk chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
hey Dream! awesome fic here! great work, i loved some of those words Dean flung at Sam in chappie 1!

cant wait for the next update! heehee
Cerulean Obtutus chapter 2 . 5/9/2007
what! wow...not fair! i need more. great work though :)
MadMidgetTwins chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
OMG THAT WAS SO SAD! POOR SAMMY! POOR DEANY! You had us on the edge of our seats reading this and on the verge of tears! When is the next chapter coming? ah!
roxy071288 chapter 2 . 3/26/2007
HOLY FRIGGIN' H BATMAN! WTF! *calming breaths*
Adaniel Soloneldi chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Holy Smouldering Sam indeed! Oh my God, Dean's going to have a total breakdown, isn't he? Poor Sammy! I can't wait to find out how you're going to get him out of this one. :)

Dawn Vesper chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
omg! you are evil! evil! evil! poor dean-poor sam-i mean yeah dean is gonna feel guilty as hell (*ignore the pun*) but sam just got buried then burned alive somehow im swayed to the fact that sam is pretty much in hell already...but i guess dean is in hell too...i am just rambling and confusing myself so great chapter-really its a great story! very well written so far i love it! love it! update soon ... please?

carocali chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Oh my God! Poor Dean! Poor Sam! What did this to him, and why? Is the YED involved, and how did he make such an elaborate scheme to suck Sam into the earth, only to keep him alive?

And now, what wil happen to him? Will he really be burnt to a crisp as a mortified Dean is made to watch?

Well you can't leave it there! More please!

winchester-angst chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
omg! you are EVIL! lol. wow great story. poor dean. i cant wait for the next chapter!
shywalk chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Now that's just heartless! Fix it! :)
KatieLB chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
LOL your too funny... anyway great beginning...looking forward to where you taking this
xJazminex chapter 2 . 3/21/2007
Go Batman!

Dream, no offence, but i think you have an Evil Fangirl complex... lol... you love to torture us with the cliffies don't you? Oh, well... we love them too, so all is good... You're a fantastic writer, Dream... Oh, poor smoldering sammy, poor angsty deano... i think i'm going to cry... lol... hanging out for the next chapter, please update soon!

Luv Jazzy