Reviews for Stranded
RagdollStuffy chapter 1 . 12/27/2005

Poor Harper *sniff*

Good fic :)

FYI, story has been Archived.
Riviyan Questa chapter 1 . 1/4/2004
that was awesome, and you definitely in character. one thing that stuck out though is your spelling of "Nietzschean". im kind of a perfectionist, and small things like that bug me.
Acetoorion chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Hee hee, nice, I liked the last paragraph!
WashoopiCandi1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2001
If your gonna make another chapter to this PLEASE hurry! This story was so adorable...
Sarge chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
Very Cute:) I liked it a lot!
Dalakh chapter 1 . 7/8/2001
This is really good -write more please!
were-fan chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Good story, but I'm not really sure why they were on the deserted planet. Was the buyer supposed to be taking delivery there? If so, why didn't he/she show up? I still liked the story, but I was wondering about that.
Mary R chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
That was a very good and exciting story.
Becky chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
LOL Loved that last true. :) The story was great, but I was wishing there was more! You did a great job with Trance and Harper, so I can't wait until you get another story posted! (I'd hope with those characters as main players again. :) In almost every story about Harper, no one can seem to pick a correct age for him! Tyr calls him "boy" and you gotta wonder how old the "producers" say Harper is...even though the actor himself is 30! I couldn't believe it, but it's true! lol
Lady MR chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
To your last paragraph "No truer words were ever spoken" Write another story soon!
Katch chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
great story. A lot of fun, and nicely done. Keep it up! I love your work :)
brat64 chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
cute. i loved how you put everything at the end. it was great. cant wait till i see more from u! :))
Melissa2 chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
This was great! I love the Harper and Trance interaction. They're so cute together :)