Reviews for Naruto, No Wait, Emi
naru-chan13 chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
good so far. so... absolutly NO ONE else knows naruto's emi?

personally i love fem naru stories, im writting a few already

update soon and sasu/emi pairing
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Just popped up in you head...honestly? I don't think so.

Your chapter is filled with good and bad things...

"Well this is the story of how I 'Uzumaki Naruto' get discovered as a girl... " Classic intro. It's not horrible, nor is it great. I think it's okay though.

"And plus, why would I want anyone to know that I am a girl. They'll just start thinking I'm weak and a total liar. And those villagers, they might even come to rape me." Would a girl actually say this...like this? The ones that come to mind who could say these lines HAPPILY like Emi are...iono...
Hikory chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
Wait this isn't their first mission is it?If so then they wouldn't be allowed to take the mission with out a jounin right?And if it's not their first mission wouldn't someone have noticed that naruto wasn't a boy?Or did they take a bath at seperate times?I can't wait to find out sasuke's reaction when naruto,emi really,explains the they going to tell Sakura or wait?Update soon pleaze.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
O.o!

What's the pairing? Is it Gaara? ::BIG SPARKLY EYES::
Princess Karis chapter 2 . 3/11/2007
Awesome continuation! And I mean it. I agree with you, GO 2 HELL, FLAMERS! So anyway, I like the name Emi, and I think the next chapter should have Naruto confessing, and you can start saying 'she' instead of 'he', and 'Emi' instead of 'Naruto'. BTW, did you sort of come up with this 'boy is really a girl' idea sorta from 'Echizen's Change of Gender'? I also liked that story. Keep writing! -
Naru-chan luvs Sasuke chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I like update please?
Princess Karis chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
This would make a great prologue, especially because it's in first-person(Naruto). Keep writing, and don't listen to the person who said to delete this. -(I like the name Emi -)
Hikory chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Sounds interesting.i hope that ur going to explain y there isn't going to be jounin on their u going to explain y Emi pretended to be a guy and who suggested and how naruto could pass off for a guy when sasuke could see through a henge(after his bloodline activated)and I'm sure that anyone in Hinata's and Neji's clan would notice that Emi was a girl and not a I may offer a suggestion I think that since she's different from naruto then she should know how to do a lot of jutsu's.I think that she should be trained by Tsuande and Jiraya(sp?)when she was little,she has to know how to keep her true self a secret,so she knows how defend herself and heal should the situation there going to be sakura bashing?If not then it's okay nust make sure that she's over her fangirl stage and is actually a good ninja?But it's up to u on what to do with u decided a pairing yet?If we get to vote then I vote sasunaru.I can't wait for the next chap update soon pleaze.
Brutal Embers chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
oh. my. God. What in the name of all that is intelligent was that? Naruto is a girl? Hm, that took a lot of creativity on your part, ne? well, your spelling and grammer are good, and that is honestly about it.. and you might want to get your head checked if you spend your nights thinking "what if this fictional character was turned into a female?"...seriously... just stop, and to avoid further humiliation, just delete this fic. it will save you time and the little effort you seemed to put into this.

BE