Reviews for Final Sunrise
InLoveWithAFairytale chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This is really good :)

I love how you developed the whole "I am not a coward" idea - "How dare that pompous brat say that to him when Severus had just made what was quite possibly the biggest sacrifice of his life?" That line was brilliant.

"Yesterday he had been a teacher, a semi-respected member of the wizarding community. Today he was a traitor in the eyes of everyone...would never know the truth."

You really feel sorry for Severus, don't you? He goes through so much and everyone thinks he is a traitor.

I also loved how you made Narcissa take the pain for Draco, even if he ended up getting hurt in the end. It sounds like something she would do, so well done.

The last line was amazing - "By the time he stood before Voldemort, Severus had prepared his mind and erased all traces of guilt, loneliness and regret, though only moments before he had wiped away the first tear to touch his cheek in almost twenty years." Its such an "aww" moment, not like in a cute way, but more like in a OMG that's so sad way :'(

Anyway, seeing as I can feel a whole essay coming on, I'm just going to congratulate you on this and go check out some of your other stories :)

Tales
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
A great story. Very good.
CalleighRox chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
aww, this was good, I enjoyed it, thanx, xx :D xx luv Milly, xx
Witchy Needs a New Name chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
WoW Mmad!

That was brilliant.

I quite like that last little bit,

Good Luck,

Witchy

xx
Warozaka chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
That's touching. Poor Snape. Poor Narcissa. I almost cried at the last lines (about Snape's tears). That sacrifice is really terrible.

A good story - well done.
Mystical Witch chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
I really liked this opening. It was vastly different from most stories of this type. I do hope that you will continue with it.

Post soon.
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
Very sad, nicely written (-:
AssortedScribbler chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
If I could, (I'm in a classroom, so it wouldn't really be advisable) I would be wailing and crying without restraint. I feel like a bit of my soul has been torn off. You are such a talented writer, and if I could have even a tiny bit of what you have, then I would be blessed. I wish I could say "Well done" but I don't want to sound patronising. I can only say, you are amazing, and however much torture it is to read angst, I will always read yours. Keep writing!

xxStellaxx
Aurorablue chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Oh, this is excellent; please do continue!

It is a good continuation as to what might have happened after Snape and Draco ran from Hogwarts.

I especially like this because it portrays Snape as how I hope that JKR will portray him in "Deathly Hallows": a hero.

Thank you for sharing.
Borolin chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
It's to be hoped Albus left some provision which means he *won't* end up a fugitive forever - but certainly at this point Snape probably thinks he will be.
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
You made me like Narcissa. I really didn't see that one coming. I felt so bad for her.

I still don't know what to do with Snape. It's hard for me not to like him and I find your take on the situation very plausible. I'm just not sure. However, that doesn't matter because this review is about your story, not my thoughts. I'll try to focus. (:

Severus hitting the mirror was great for me. It showed all of his frustration and anger taking over the calm and cool spy and professor we usually see. It also seemed to me that he really did wish he could shatter himself that easy. Killing Albus must have felt like the end of his life, but he has to keep on living.

I loved the shipper line about Min. Poor woman.

Excellent job. I loved it! (: Bring home those points, oh wise and excellent Min.

prefectly yours,

Mona
wingnutdawn chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
excellent
roniloveu chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
i love snapes not evil stories!

PLEZ CONTINUE
completewithtypos chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
This is heartbreakingly beautiful...the last part had me teary too...