Reviews for Into Sakura's Lair
Completely Confunded chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
So... Funny!
Although, the, 'Do you think she kills people line?'
I hope she does! I mean, only Naruto should be able to get away with being a ninja and NOT kill anyone...
bazzpop00 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
hahahahaha this was great! so true about girl stuff lol just what a guy would think! awesome fic :3
Kashlazy chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
All horrors and pains of being a female in Sakura's bag… Sometimes I hate being a girl
MistyBlue96 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
LOL, I recall something like this happening to a friend of mine when one of our guy friends decided that he was hell-bent on knowing the 'contents of a lady's handbag,' when we girls had gone to the loo. Boy, did she get mad. xD (Funny thing was they ended up as a couple a few months later!)

Anyway, hilarious fic! I was kept laughing throughout! Especially the part with the waxing strips. :D
Lonekat chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I don't think that I have ever laughed harder at a fanfic. This was freakin hilarious. You have a gift, my friend.
silveroaks chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Hahaha!. Awesome :)
KDTBpantherwulf chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
LOL! That was hilarious...poor baby Naru and Sasu just don't understand girlyness at all...
Dbzgirl1011 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was freaking HILARIOUS! Oh my god xD
berryboom chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
LOOOOOL I died laughing from this (and then was reanimated). guys are so dumb
julic chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
jeee, its like the funniest thing I read for the last week or so
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Lol. I would love to see Sakura or Kakashi's reaction.
Raven and Writing Desks chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Haha! This was hilarious. I can just picture Sasuke and Naruto actually doing this. I'm definitely favoriting this :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I have one word... FAIL wow I'm disappointed in sasuke some prodigy he is but this was awesome and .
VampireAreej chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
lol. She uses tampons I use pads because tampons break ur hymen which a dick is supposed to do in my thoughts.
always-kh chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
ahahaha. funny and dorky and goofy. i like it.