Reviews for Into Sakura's Lair
Girl chapter 1 . 1/26
Being a girl suks!
TroublesomeFox21 chapter 1 . 1/16
Hahaha this is gold. I love this,is don't know who I feed bad for more. This was a great oneshot on team 7 thanks, it was REALLY good
BkCeallaigh chapter 1 . 11/1/2016
HAHAHAHA I loved it! This made my entire week!
Naruto Uzumaki chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
Next time I go on a mission, I'll bring 20 cups of instant ramen. It's safer than searching Sakura-chan's bag again.
f d chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
this should be funny
but instead
I feel a sense of outrage at Naruto's insensitive snoopy idiocy
YOU DON'T JUST GO THROUGH A GIRL'S STUfF!1
Uchiha killer chapter 1 . 9/20/2015
Nice
little miss jolie chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
oh my god
XD
i feel the most sympathy for sasuke shirt lols
i literally laughed liek this the entire time: BWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Marahuyo chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
BWAHAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2015
Hahahaha this story is fabulous LOL
You made my day,
I loved it! XD
Mako chapter 1 . 4/19/2015
Oh jeez, I thought the last item was something more...perverted.
Completely Confunded chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
So... Funny!
Although, the, 'Do you think she kills people line?'
I hope she does! I mean, only Naruto should be able to get away with being a ninja and NOT kill anyone...
bazzpop00 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
hahahahaha this was great! so true about girl stuff lol just what a guy would think! awesome fic :3
Kashlazy chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
All horrors and pains of being a female in Sakura's bag… Sometimes I hate being a girl
mistyblue96 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
LOL, I recall something like this happening to a friend of mine when one of our guy friends decided that he was hell-bent on knowing the 'contents of a lady's handbag,' when we girls had gone to the loo. Boy, did she get mad. xD (Funny thing was they ended up as a couple a few months later!)

Anyway, hilarious fic! I was kept laughing throughout! Especially the part with the waxing strips. :D
Lonekat chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
I don't think that I have ever laughed harder at a fanfic. This was freakin hilarious. You have a gift, my friend.