Reviews for Secret Student
Your fanfic was amazing. thanks so much for writing it!
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 12 . 6/7
I'm giving an honest review here. Firstly, this is a great idea, but while your mastery over English is quite good (only a few things here and there that I noticed, far better than many I've seen) I feel like the characters in this are inconsistent and the parameters of the plot not fully sketched out. At times, Ichigo is the stoic shinigami we see after the winter war and at the beginning of the fullbring arc, and at other times it's like he's reverted back to the beginning of the series. The inconsistency is jarring and something that I think needs some serious work.

The original characters are interesting enough, and I don't have a problem with them (quite the compliment, I assure you), but then we get to things like 'if he doesn't pass, his riatsu gets sealed'. Firstly, that should have been established at the beginning because it feels more like an afterthought once we do start hearing about it. Secondly...why? There would be SO many people in the Seireitei against that and he's gone on this long, tends to be a good back up when needed, so...why? I COULD see it, but you'd have to show the argument for and against and set it up so that both sides were presented and someone in power (Soutaichou or Central 46) chose to go with the more undesirable thing (although at that point, everyone who didn't want Ichigo's powers to get sealed would not-so-secretly be on his side, and wouldn't it be HILLARIOUS if they all showed up to try and help 'train' him in the middle of the night with kido? Kenpachi would probably stay away if it was a direct order with severe consequences...and a promise that Ichigo will fight him at the end of his training once he gets his captain's robe).

I just feel like it's too contrived. People wanted the kid to find out about Ichigo and so he did...but honestly, talking like that with those kinds of possible consequences and Ukitake didn't put up a sound barrier of some sort? He didn't excuse the others first? That is not in Ukitake's character at all. Ichigo gets too angry at some point and then not at others...and it's...difficult to read in a way that has nothing to do with the language.

I congratulate you for mastering a second language and completing a story (neither of which is easy, and I know it) though, and I wish you luck in your future endeavors. I really hope this didn't discourage you because I wouldn't have reviewed at all if I didn't see potential.
This story was edited a decade ago
This story was ed
Lotanius chapter 23 . 3/15
It's a really good story but ya could fix some of yar wording like what some other people have said like the parts ya take about homework try do instead of make
Hana Verrier chapter 21 . 2/2
ULQUI-CHAN NOOOOOOOOOOO
Ms Marshmallow-chan chapter 7 . 1/26
color is American colour is British this story is awesome 3
lunawolfsbane chapter 7 . 10/30/2016
Dont worry author-sama color and colour are the same word and are just spelled differently in different parts of the world. While I'm not sure about some areas in the world I know color is the spelling used in a large part of the US though you may need to ask others since I am mostly familiar with the South Eastern United States.
CrayonPencil chapter 23 . 5/23/2016
I liked it a lot and even stayed awake until 2 AM to read more. I did like 24 hours to finish this. Thank you for writing this awesome story!

One thing I didnt like: No friggin sequel
CrayonPencil chapter 13 . 5/22/2016
I swear this is one of the best fanfic I've ever read.
miss.sexysmartypants chapter 14 . 5/3/2016
I love this story and have read it several times. I'm sorry I never pointed this out to you before but everyone, from Rukia and Renji to Yamamoto-soutaichou, knows that Ichigo is part hollow. You probably already know but I still needed to point that out.
freddy.lane.1 chapter 23 . 4/27/2016
wow,well this was a nice nice ending.
Death's Gambit chapter 8 . 4/23/2016
it s not making homework it's doing homework
Mayflowers123 chapter 10 . 3/21/2016
*Casually cuts off hand*
amazinglion29 chapter 23 . 3/20/2016
Oh my goodness, I have gotten no sleep yet and I'm supposed to be waking up soon! This was really great and I thank you for everything you've portrayed in this fanfiction and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
1,432 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »