Reviews for Secret Student
raverwolf chapter 23 . 6/30
I like your story its the only completed academy story that I have found like the story as a whole but you hinted that tomoko had feelings for ichigo you could have done something with that but I like your story its great adding to my fav list
Always look for fanfic like this can't ever find them so thanks, cause summer life is just so boring without my bleach fanfic and cat vids, so I think you should make more fabrics along the same lines of this and your work would boom in the bleach fanfic database
mysticmoon1331 chapter 23 . 6/9
i really enjoyed this story. thank you so much for writing it here.
The Liquified Platypus chapter 7 . 3/21
someone probably already answered this but the difference between color and colour is American English vs uk English. Like in America its gas and in England its petrol. Just one of those random things. :)
The Liquified Platypus chapter 1 . 3/21
Dunno if you even check these anymore (considering this was finished such a long time ago, but it's doing homework, or do homework. Not making. Just fyi. :)
Nice story, with a good ending. Read the whole way through, in one night, because I was trying to pull an all nighter haha thanks for writing this!
Just Someone chapter 23 . 1/23
Loved the story:) awesome and unexpected. As in not predictable. Love that the fight scenes are good and not just super one sided and lame. The spelling errors can get a little annoying. Like how you keep misspelling sighing. And many other small words. Oh and sometimes the story doesn't erm follow? Like why was Ukitake surprised that Byakuya knew about Ichigo's hollow? I mean Byakuya did explain it to him before, and that's why Ukitake had to erase his memory to begin with.

Well, anyway, love the plot! Ichigo teaching sounds fun. Do a kid Ichigo too! That would be SO CUTE! XD No? Hahaha!

Wow, this has got to be the longest review I ever wrote.
Alexia Hellsing chapter 23 . 1/17
I loved the idea of Ichigo in the Academy. It was a really great story, you even maneged to make me be madder at the somo taichous, like, I could kill Kurotsushi righ now... I love Grimmjow and their... friendship... I would love if you made a sequel about the new division with Vaizards and Ex-Espadas... In general I love it!
QueenKarin13 chapter 23 . 1/11
I liked this story. The plot wasn't super planned out but the feeling was there.
QueenKarin13 chapter 22 . 1/11
Nice.
QueenKarin13 chapter 21 . 1/11
I don't like that the inner hollow did all the work. Ichigo didn't really beat Aizen.
QueenKarin13 chapter 20 . 1/11
So happy for those memory-thingies. Otherwise, Ichigo's reputation would be ruined.
QueenKarin13 chapter 19 . 1/11
Dang that memory-thingy comes in handy.
QueenKarin13 chapter 18 . 1/11
How would Aizen just pop up?
QueenKarin13 chapter 17 . 1/11
Drunk scene was funny, never read something like that before.
1,400 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »