Reviews for Secret Student
lunawolfsbane chapter 7 . 10/30
Dont worry author-sama color and colour are the same word and are just spelled differently in different parts of the world. While I'm not sure about some areas in the world I know color is the spelling used in a large part of the US though you may need to ask others since I am mostly familiar with the South Eastern United States.
CrayonPencil chapter 23 . 5/23
I liked it a lot and even stayed awake until 2 AM to read more. I did like 24 hours to finish this. Thank you for writing this awesome story!

One thing I didnt like: No friggin sequel
CrayonPencil chapter 13 . 5/22
I swear this is one of the best fanfic I've ever read.
miss.sexysmartypants chapter 14 . 5/3
I love this story and have read it several times. I'm sorry I never pointed this out to you before but everyone, from Rukia and Renji to Yamamoto-soutaichou, knows that Ichigo is part hollow. You probably already know but I still needed to point that out.
freddy.lane.1 chapter 23 . 4/27
wow,well this was a nice nice ending.
Death's Gambit chapter 8 . 4/23
it s not making homework it's doing homework
Mayflowers123 chapter 10 . 3/21
*Casually cuts off hand*
amazinglion29 chapter 23 . 3/20
Oh my goodness, I have gotten no sleep yet and I'm supposed to be waking up soon! This was really great and I thank you for everything you've portrayed in this fanfiction and I can't wait to read more of your stories!
SlayerB82 chapter 5 . 3/17
this is almost as interesting as the unfinished "WHITE" FanFic
YokaiAngel chapter 23 . 3/14
Awesome!~~~
You gonna pair Ichi with Tomoko?
Dude, Color is english and Colour is french... I think? Yeah, French, but you say it the same.
lavanderbunny chapter 7 . 1/17
Color is the American English word for color, while colour is the British English word for color.
Ondine de la Mer chapter 8 . 1/13
Some more quick advice. The correct verb would be do, not make. "I make my homework" doesn't make sense, but "I do my homework" does. Also, people do not dye their hair white, they bleach it(aka take the color out of it). To dye something is to give it color. It could be said, in fact, that Shiro is the "bleached" form of Ichigo. I would assume that's where the title of the manga, Bleach, came from. While you can dye your hair, the verb is used when talking about darker or more intense colors, such as black, brown, red, blue, ECT. and you are adding color to the hair, and not taking it away.
Ondine de la Mer chapter 7 . 1/13
Like your story! I font know if anyone answered your question yet, so I'll do so. You must have been using a British english dictionary. British english and American english are slightly different. In Britain, color is spelled colour, while in america, color is spelled without the extra u. It's still the same language, but America says sneakers while Britain says trainers, a flashlight in Britain is called a torch, bathrooms are loos, ECT. There's not much of a difference, but it's there.
1,425 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »