Reviews for A Serpent's Sacrifice
kcrump88 chapter 33 . 2/12
An incredibly well done chapter!
I try to read but paragraphs too long too much needless detail
Guest chapter 9 . 11/21/2020
It would be better to kidnap snape via fawkes and interrogate him at leisure then obliviate him, otherwise they will be letting a DE know that they are after the horcruxes.
Guest chapter 6 . 11/21/2020
I've read so many stories where everyone (weasleys, dumbledore etc) is bashed and trashed that this makes such a pleasant change. I'm even managing to tolerate Ginny whom i have detested since JKR sprung the fangirl on us all and dashed hopes for harry/hermione (though these days i prefer the idea of harry/luna but there are very few stories where they get together). After his horrible childhood, I just cant see harry ever wanting to get together with someone who has a nasty temper and tendency to explode and frankly that is a trait i despise anyway. I don't approve of molly's howlers either. Even molly seems nice here - except I noticed the reference to 'phlegm' which i thought was appalling of molly and ginny in canon.
anjiepotter chapter 45 . 9/24/2020
this is the best harry and horcrux story i ever read, even though sometimes its depressing. but i really enjoyed it...
gamatrixonline chapter 45 . 8/25/2020
I really enjoyed your story. Also, I must say that the method you used to describe destroying a horcrux was much better than JKRs in my opinion. I think JKRs was too simple. Like it seemed too easy. I can safely say that the time I spent in reading you stories was a time I enjoyed a lot. I also liked the way Harry coped with his situation. Many a times, books and movies just state they started moving though it doesn't seem that would be so easy to do. I really like how you took the time to describe Harry healing and I think you did a very good job of it.

Thank you for writing such a good story.
peggy77 chapter 45 . 8/11/2020
I loved this story and am very glad I found it again. You are an amazing writer!
peggy77 chapter 44 . 8/11/2020
Aww, that was so sweet! This whole chapter was just so great, made me feel so much better. And I've never read a scene describing a first kiss in such a tender, romantic way - you truly do have a gift for words!
peggy77 chapter 43 . 8/11/2020
Such a severe case of PTSD. Poor Harry. But I do think he will slowly get over it. I don't think they should have gone back to Hogwarts though.

I think they should have found someplace out in the country or up in the mountains or maybe on some sparsely populated island and lived away from everyone for a while.
peggy77 chapter 42 . 8/10/2020
Oh my, tear jerker. Sitting here sobbing. I hope he wants to live and I even hope Ron comes around though I can see why he feels as he does.

Poor, poor Hermione, I don't know if I could take it if I were her and Harry died.
peggy77 chapter 41 . 8/10/2020
Oh no, not Ginny too! Her family is going to be completely devastated! Harry may be better off though. He would be with his parents, Sirius and Dumbledore.
peggy77 chapter 40 . 8/10/2020
He doesn't know how truly lucky he is to have such patient loving friends. I think I might've tried to body bind him and...I don't know, take him to the Love room in the Department of Mysteries or something, lol!
peggy77 chapter 39 . 8/10/2020
Smart detective work although also tiring and tediously boring. I hope Harry doesn't kill them. But I don't think he will. I think, to protect them, he will finally find the strength to dispell Voldemort from him.
peggy77 chapter 38 . 8/10/2020
I can't blame Harry. I would rather die than hurt those I love or have to live in exile while also being slowly driven mad.
peggy77 chapter 37 . 8/10/2020
Poor Harry. Now he has to figure out how to love Voldemort to death! :)