Reviews for A Serpent's Sacrifice
Guest in Europe chapter 45 . 7/21
I know it's ages since you finished this and maybe you never even look at the site any more but... THIS IS FANTASTIC! It is well-written; it is a very plausible alternative to the horcrux hunt; it is not ooc and I just loved it.
It deserves so many more reviews. Thank you for writing it.
BillBrink chapter 45 . 5/1
A WONDERFUL story! I can't believe that such talent is available for free on this site. I especially liked your description of the turmoil Harry experienced after his defeat of Voldemort. You also kept me guessing how he was going to end up with Hermione if the attraction to Ginny was so strong near the end of the story. I can only hope that you will grace us once more with your writing. Thanks so much for sharing.
theboona chapter 45 . 1/11
I regret that I have little else to say other than I believe this to be one of the best pieces of writing pertaining to the Harry Potter universe that I've read. Bravo! And thank you!
baimee41 chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Finally people share my love because Ron and Hermione were just not cutting it while harmony they r the ULTIMATE couple
Dcreature chapter 45 . 10/2/2015
This was a wonderful story, thank you. I'm not a big fan of the emo-stuff at the end, but I understand its necessity. Since I rooted for HxHr since the beginning I'm glad it happenend, even though you had to kill Ginny and more or less Ron for it.
And this was way better than stupid and boring Deathly Hollows
dc
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
Well, I am quite sad to see Snape turned out to be a bad guy in this story. I do adore that character, but I have enjoyed your story so far so I think I can overlook it this one time :)
GNcat chapter 45 . 3/10/2015
Thank you for writing. It was enjoyable and I didn't get tired reading it or lose my place in it when I had to pause. It all hung together well. Ginny's sacrifice was well done and Ron deserting was right in character. I'm going now to look at your other stories to pick one to read next.

Thanks again.
morcheller chapter 45 . 1/31/2015
Excellent story; thank you!
old guy chapter 45 . 1/22/2015
excellently done
old guy chapter 44 . 1/22/2015
excellently written chapter. kiss, house elfs, magic, all of it.
old guy chapter 41 . 1/22/2015
I have not read ahead so have no idea where you are going, but I could see several ways where No one but Voldemort/Harry had to die. We'll see.
old guy chapter 40 . 1/22/2015
nice
old guy chapter 40 . 1/22/2015
just started reading this chapter and an idea popped into mind. I know the story is finished but I have not looked ahead. It would be neatly wrapped up if they could get to a dementor and it sucked out Tom's soul piece in a kiss, leaving Harry's intact. Harry's has to be larger, more in tune with it's body, and stronger than Tom's. We'll see what happens.
old guy chapter 37 . 1/22/2015
very very nicely written. Would have liked to see Harry actually make a better showing against Tom than he did. Nice scene with the snake, btw. I knew that soul piece would be trouble.
old guy chapter 34 . 1/22/2015
you go Harry! never battle the enemy on their ground, to their plan. Make them dance to your tune.