Reviews for A Serpent's Sacrifice
Well, I am quite sad to see Snape turned out to be a bad guy in this story. I do adore that character, but I have enjoyed your story so far so I think I can overlook it this one time :)
GNcat chapter 45 . 3/10
Thank you for writing. It was enjoyable and I didn't get tired reading it or lose my place in it when I had to pause. It all hung together well. Ginny's sacrifice was well done and Ron deserting was right in character. I'm going now to look at your other stories to pick one to read next.

Thanks again.
morcheller chapter 45 . 1/31
Excellent story; thank you!
old guy chapter 45 . 1/22
excellently done
old guy chapter 44 . 1/22
excellently written chapter. kiss, house elfs, magic, all of it.
old guy chapter 41 . 1/22
I have not read ahead so have no idea where you are going, but I could see several ways where No one but Voldemort/Harry had to die. We'll see.
old guy chapter 40 . 1/22
nice
old guy chapter 40 . 1/22
just started reading this chapter and an idea popped into mind. I know the story is finished but I have not looked ahead. It would be neatly wrapped up if they could get to a dementor and it sucked out Tom's soul piece in a kiss, leaving Harry's intact. Harry's has to be larger, more in tune with it's body, and stronger than Tom's. We'll see what happens.
old guy chapter 37 . 1/22
very very nicely written. Would have liked to see Harry actually make a better showing against Tom than he did. Nice scene with the snake, btw. I knew that soul piece would be trouble.
old guy chapter 34 . 1/22
you go Harry! never battle the enemy on their ground, to their plan. Make them dance to your tune.
old guy chapter 33 . 1/21
very nicely handled
old guy chapter 29 . 1/21
kewl
old guy chapter 27 . 1/21
now we're getting down to it. I still worry about nagini's horcrux.
old guy chapter 24 . 1/21
that piece of snake is gonna cause real problems I fear
old guy chapter 23 . 1/21