Reviews for A Serpent's Sacrifice
swarm.ship7 chapter 45 . 8/27
Fantastic! Fantastic! really loved reading it! Ends HHr
Ouch! My heart! The scene between Harry and Dobby was just exquisitely painful. Thanks for sharing your gift.
battybiologist chapter 45 . 4/19
A great, mature ending. Bravo. I think it would scan a lot better with way less all-caps shouting, though.
battybiologist chapter 39 . 4/19
That room number...
Good stuff though Harry is quite cringey (not a bad thing necessarily, he is in the originals as well)
Literary Consumer chapter 45 . 4/8
Really enjoyable read. That introduction of Harry's stubble made me laugh so hard people turned around to stare lol.
Alex chapter 45 . 3/4
This was one of the best H/Hr stories I've ever read. Slow burns and we'll developed characters always makes for a good read. You have yourself a masterpiece here. Good luck in your future stories
wmadavis chapter 45 . 2/24
I wish it had ended with the fight at Godric's Hollow, because enough angst is enough, but it's nice after slogging through so many mediocre stories or good unfinished ones to find an excellent, completed story.
Hadrian Eveningshade chapter 45 . 11/30/2016
?
LOL
ahylmn chapter 45 . 11/30/2016
amazing story. enjoyed reading it a lot.
Guest in Europe chapter 45 . 7/21/2016
I know it's ages since you finished this and maybe you never even look at the site any more but... THIS IS FANTASTIC! It is well-written; it is a very plausible alternative to the horcrux hunt; it is not ooc and I just loved it.
It deserves so many more reviews. Thank you for writing it.
BillBrink chapter 45 . 5/1/2016
A WONDERFUL story! I can't believe that such talent is available for free on this site. I especially liked your description of the turmoil Harry experienced after his defeat of Voldemort. You also kept me guessing how he was going to end up with Hermione if the attraction to Ginny was so strong near the end of the story. I can only hope that you will grace us once more with your writing. Thanks so much for sharing.
TheBoona chapter 45 . 1/11/2016
I regret that I have little else to say other than I believe this to be one of the best pieces of writing pertaining to the Harry Potter universe that I've read. Bravo! And thank you!
baimee41 chapter 5 . 12/25/2015
Finally people share my love because Ron and Hermione were just not cutting it while harmony they r the ULTIMATE couple
Dcreature chapter 45 . 10/2/2015
This was a wonderful story, thank you. I'm not a big fan of the emo-stuff at the end, but I understand its necessity. Since I rooted for HxHr since the beginning I'm glad it happenend, even though you had to kill Ginny and more or less Ron for it.
And this was way better than stupid and boring Deathly Hollows
dc
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2015
Well, I am quite sad to see Snape turned out to be a bad guy in this story. I do adore that character, but I have enjoyed your story so far so I think I can overlook it this one time :)