Reviews for A Serpent's Sacrifice
odonnellzoo99 chapter 45 . 7/21
I haven't read this in years. A good story and I'm glad that I decided to read it again.
DarkStarHarry chapter 45 . 3/26/2023
Thank you for writing this wonderful story :)
Guest chapter 45 . 12/22/2022
It’s great my fav fic so far
WeisseHex chapter 5 . 11/2/2022
At least, in this fic,Ginny isn't portrayed as a snarly, nasty wench! Thank Merlin for small favors! Still, I like Harry much more paired either with Daphne, Luna or even Hermione. Ginny, in my mind, looks too much like Harry Potter's mum.
WeisseHex chapter 2 . 11/2/2022
I'm sure I don't understand this, but DID Albus in fact put that cursed ring on? Or did he hide this from Harry, so that Snape killing him on his orders remains a secret? So just how would Harry know to trust Snape, just on the written word of Albus Dumbledore? I think Harry needs more than that...
WeisseHex chapter 1 . 11/2/2022
Well, let's hope that Harry GETS something from Dumbledore that will actually be of service for him?!
FDR chapter 8 . 10/10/2022
It #12
ITC chapter 4 . 10/10/2022
It was number 12, no 17.
Ducky1776 chapter 45 . 5/5/2022
Very interesting story. I thought it lagged at some points, but there was a purpose to it. Thanks!
Ducky1776 chapter 23 . 5/2/2022
Die! Nagini! Die!
lukecreed.46 chapter 45 . 2/28/2022
A very good fic! I'm genuinely surprised it isn't as well known as it deserves!
Guest chapter 4 . 2/23/2022
Story feels too robotic, idk, maybe its cause all of your characters seem to use the same form of dialogue.
kim pace chapter 45 . 1/18/2022
I totally enjoyed your story. It is well thought out and I love the twists and turns.
Thank you, keep up the good work.
kim
Makimass chapter 2 . 1/14/2022
pull the other one dumbledore, you barely did anything to prepare harry to fight voldemort..
Makimass chapter 1 . 1/14/2022
How can harry be a great wizard when he tends to rely on people around him, I've read 1-7 books and he barely trains himself to be a great wizard during his hogwarts years, the only achievements he amde was expectro patronum, learn accio spell during 4th year and when he was teaching DA...he tends to make an effort through quidditch only..