Reviews for A Serpent's Sacrifice
WhiteElfElder chapter 45 . 8/20/2012
This has been a great ride that was more realistic that most because even with his power he still has human frailty.
WhiteElfElder chapter 24 . 8/17/2012
Did the horcrux leave Harry into the body of another, did it go through the link back to Voldemort, or did it intergrate with whatever part of Voldemort is in Harry?
WhiteElfElder chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
More to the plot of DumbDumb not being dead if his personal wards have not dropped. Either that, or he anchored them to something or someone else instead of himself.
WhiteElfElder chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
I hope that Snape gets everything he is deserving of. Although, I am wondering if DumbDumb is actually dead or is playing dead since Snape's vow did not kill him when he blasted DumbDumb off the tower.
WhiteElfElder chapter 11 . 8/15/2012
Nice teamwork.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
Looks like Harry and Dumbledore both missed the item that Voldemort had, a knecklace of some sort.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 22 . 6/21/2012
this is actually first fic i have read that harry can possess animals
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 12 . 6/21/2012
well this changes things quite a bit..now it becomes almost impossible to predict what happens next..so good work on that
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
when i see word' independent' in a hp story summary,i except to see him learn more magic,become more mature,cool headed i saw the pairing and the fact that this is DH story i became little worried..and after this chapter my worries were you are gonna keep three of them together then you better start making some serious personality changes in hermione and ..i hope you know what you are would be shame to stop reading good story bcoz it's too canon.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 2 . 6/21/2012
bcoz you went in such great lengths to tell harry he is awesome,i want to see harry doing more than canon-magic and not pussyfooting around with stunners..
sayena chapter 45 . 6/17/2012
Brilliant story. Well written, great plot, good ending, what more could one want.

Off to read the bottom of the lake

Shiroi Majo chapter 45 . 5/16/2012
You know, you had me wondering from the first chapter just who the serpent would be. I was thinking of the different Slytherins you could introduce to the story, and then when Issamir joined Harry, I thought of him. I never expected Hashashis.

It wasn't just the title that kept me guessing, however. You have created an intricate story, full of twists and turns I never expected. I hope you continue writing, you have a real gift.
rab147 chapter 45 . 3/22/2012
Pretty sure I reviewed this a few years back on hpff, but what the hell! I came across it on here just recently and read it again, and it was just as good as I remember it being the first time!

I do have to say that the beginning chapters weren't your strongest, admittedly, but after that I got sucked in and couldn't put your fic down so to speak. I loved it and I think you made the right choice in having Ginny sacrifice herself rather than Hermione. Your Harry and Hermione go together better than your Harry and Ginny do, imo.

But again, great fic! You should write more!
LWJ2 chapter 45 . 2/13/2012
Chs. 1 - 45

You've written an excellent story, well-paced, with highs and lows. I enjoyed it.

Thank you for writing this and sharing it.
Osma77 chapter 45 . 1/27/2012
Having finally finished this story, i am unsure what to say about it. For at least the first half, the story seemed, well to be blunt it was mildly boring. I had read numerous HP stories that were simular, although not the same.

But as I read on, your story continued to improve and grow, until at the end i was attached enough to your version of these charectors to be shocked and saddened by the death of Ginny, and to know how the others would feel upon waking up from being stunned.

Overall, while i cannot go so far as to say that it has been a favorite of mine, I will say that you crafted a well written, enjoyable story.

B-. (would say C rating, but it is so hard to find stories that are well written with few errors, so you gain a few extra points, placing you in the B range.)

Hopefully i will find myself reading your other story and will enjoy it as well.
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »