Reviews for A Serpent's Sacrifice
peggy77 chapter 36 . 8/10/2020
Oh no! Does Harry now have to die, too?!

Another great fight scene but I think the one in the castle was actually better.
peggy77 chapter 33 . 8/10/2020
I have to stop forca few minutes, can't see thru my tears.

Such a sad chapter but now everything is taken care of so the big confrontation between Harry and Voldemort should happen soon.
peggy77 chapter 32 . 8/10/2020
I kind of figured that was Dumbledore's plan when he asked Harry to bring it over. Sad. ;(
peggy77 chapter 31 . 8/10/2020
Oh my God! What an intense chapter! You know, I truly love the fighting scenes and you write them so well!
peggy77 chapter 29 . 8/10/2020
Haha! Now Voldemort is going to start worrying!

Oh but wait! That might not actually be a good thing - a cornered animal is pretty dangerous.
peggy77 chapter 27 . 8/9/2020
Aww, a very emotional chapter.

You know, I honestly don't mind H/G R/H stories, but when I was actually reading the books, I thought that either it would end up being H/H or that there would be no pairings as I simply could not imagine a R/H pairing turning out well.

I have been married 36 years and yes, couples fight...but not like Ron and Hermione do. Or they don't last as a couple.

Oh, and I laughed when you had Harry think that he'd had it with crying females, lol!
peggy77 chapter 26 . 8/9/2020
...the large, pushily adorned room...

I know you probably won't correct it as it's been quite sometime but I think you probably meant 'plushly' adorned room instead of pushily.

Holding head in hands and groaning Not Malfoy Manor! I know this was written be DH but I can't help thinking of that scene.

I wonder why Hermione's crying? I hope her parents are ok.
peggy77 chapter 24 . 8/9/2020
That was...exciting but also kind of strange. Did the horcrux from Nagini actually die? Or did it just merge with the one in Harry's scar? Or merge with Harry's soul? And after Voldemort talked, I am now worried he has maybe found something in the Ministry or in the Department of Mysteries that either also guarantees immortality or gives him unlimited powers.

Very scary situation!
peggy77 chapter 23 . 8/9/2020
Wow! Now for the hard part - getting back out! I bet you anything that Voldemort felt that. And, is Nagini REALLY dead if Voldemort has part of Nagini inside of him?
peggy77 chapter 22 . 8/9/2020
I just wanted to say that I finally reached a point where I no longer 'remember' reading this in the past. Actually the last part that seemed familiar was when he first visited Dumbledore.

There are still quite a few chapters to go and your chapters are good length, I wonder if Harry killing Voldemort is going to be a ways off or if there will be quite a bit about the wizarding world reorganizing afterwards.

Well, I guess I will keep reading to find out. ;)
peggy77 chapter 19 . 8/9/2020
Hmm, not a horcrux...

They didn't make plans to get together again nor speak about whether Harry could tell Ron and Hermione. I think this could and probably would cause a rift between them.
peggy77 chapter 17 . 8/9/2020
Hmm, I wonder if the horcrux inside him died when he died, like in DH. You really do write well, you have a gift for it apparently. I also appreciate the fact that instead of including swear words, you say he spoke a vulgar term that described how he felt. I don't mind reading swear words but feel that, in many cases, it's unnecessary to include them.
peggy77 chapter 16 . 8/9/2020
I am so stressed and tense right now, lol! I think I truly prefer Rowling's method. Lol! But so far feel this has been MUCH better than DH.
peggy77 chapter 12 . 8/8/2020
When book six ended, I hated Snape with a passion. By the end of DH, I still didn't like him. I find it funny so many seem to like him so much. Yes, he helped in the right against Voldemort at the risk of losing his life but so did many others that fought DEs. And he was really horrible to Harry, Neville and pretty much anyone in Gryffindor. An exceedingly immature man, IMHO.
peggy77 chapter 10 . 8/8/2020
Ok, there's something nagging at me...I don't like the anger and coldness Harry was feeling while talking to Ginny. Plus, he has thought the something has changed inside of him since fighting the horcrux.

I really hope he doesn't end up turning into a second Voldemort.
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »