Reviews for A Serpent's Sacrifice
subzeus chapter 45 . 11/7/2018
Wonderful story. Well written characters and the plot was unique. Also, I appreciate the length of this story. Not too short, not too long. I think a sequel is called for.
Guest chapter 45 . 10/23/2018
SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD SO FUCKING GOOD! THIS IS THE BEST STORY I'VE EVER READ,
I MIGHT EVEN CONSIDER IT TO JK'S! And again... SO GOOD SO GOOD SO GOOD SO FUCKING GOOD!
CarolWim chapter 8 . 9/29/2018
I really hate to have the hunt again with those two obnoxious and dumb losers Hermione and Ron. I'm out of here.
tetecia chapter 45 . 9/16/2018
This was a wonderful story and you did Harry justice. Yes, Ginny died and Ron left. But, it gives a touch more reality.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/28/2018
Good
Erimenthe chapter 45 . 7/26/2018
Damn this was one helluva ride! I loved the inclusion of the snakes, house elves and the way he fought the horcruxes. Voldie possessing him was a big surprise too but, other than poor Ginny, I loved the way that was done.
Clavyus chapter 45 . 6/15/2018
Beautifully plotted and written. Angsty, if you like it, but not too much. And the romance part was delicately executed. Thanks to the author for this nice work.
hogwertghost chapter 45 . 5/15/2018
love the story just wish it was longer lol :)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2018
Good
cmfisher chapter 45 . 4/14/2018
Such a wonderful take on this story. I really enjoyed it. Thank you so much.
Trebores1 chapter 12 . 4/13/2018
I do not believe Snape to be an honorable man, anymore than I believe Draco to be a potentially good person. I like the story so far. How anyone can save Draco and not Ron at the same time, does not make sense. Sorry, just wanted to express my opinion, since I am not a writer but a reader.
cynicale chapter 45 . 1/13/2018
Very interesting story, if a bit heavy on the angst. I'm very impressed with the unique twists you managed to come up with :) Particularly the animal possession aspect, and the method for Horcrux destruction. Nice take on Dumbledore too!
The Last Centurion 1 chapter 45 . 8/27/2017
Fantastic! Fantastic! really loved reading it! Ends HHr
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2017
Ouch! My heart! The scene between Harry and Dobby was just exquisitely painful. Thanks for sharing your gift.
battybiologist chapter 45 . 4/19/2017
A great, mature ending. Bravo. I think it would scan a lot better with way less all-caps shouting, though.
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »