Reviews for A NIght Of Fun
Wailing Walrus chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
I should have known better than to continue once I saw that the title was spelled incorrectly.

In the first paragraph alone, the dialog is stilted, misspelled and it doesn't even sound like Hunter and DeeDee. There are several grammar errors throughout. It isn't even a story, rather an idea of some sort that has no beginning, nor an end. If you can't come up with a plausible storyline to get them into this situation, it isn't Hunter at all. You should have just renamed the main characters and submitted this as original fiction.

If you wish to continue writing, I'd suggest finding seveal Betas to help you in the future. Good betas will help in all areas.
xXconnor'sxXgirlxX chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
it was short and funny but i loved it. :)
aficwriter chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I read about the mistakes your friend made by posting your stories in the wrong section. Although it's in your profile section, maybe you should put it in your reviews section for others to read.

Anyway...

Your story needs a LOT of work. Wow! What the heck happened to an actual storyline? Will there be a continuation with better explanations? Well, before a continuation, you need to work on the first part. What led up to the pair sleeping together, other than urges? What was the begining of it all? Why is McCall so angry?

The story was too short with nothing to go on.

There were some spelling errors as well. Sometimes I accidentally have them in my work, but to at least cut down on them, you need to use some kind of spellcheck system.

If you intend to keep this story listed, I strongly suggest that you read work by other authors and do some comparing. It could be of a great help to you.

Good luck.
Nicole Filipowicz chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
I Thought That This Story Was 's The Next Chapter?
Kaleena DragonMaster chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
remind me why this is in the wicked section? :(
LaFemmeVerte chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
You must feel so special, putting unwanted writing in a place where nobody likes it because you can't follow the rules. I would suggest finding a hobby; perhaps yoga, or take up knitting or something.

Seriously, you're ruining this for us. Leave the Wicked section alone and consider yourself reported.
Elphie Bubble chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
So, unless DeeDee McCall is a clever metaphor for "Elphaba" and Rick Hunter is Fiyero reincarnated as a cop, you should perhaps post this at It's this magical place where non-fanfiction work is posted! Doesn't that sound great? Run along now!
Soph M chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
STOP posting these here. Noone wants to read them in a wicked category so you're not going to get any good reviews. Have reported you again.
rikubean chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
STOP POSTING YOUR STUPID ORIGIONAL FICTIOIN HERE! This section is for WICKED, the wonderful book/musical. AND YOU ARE SRSLY GOING TO BE REPORTED!
omg.it's.wickedjelly chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
At this point you *know* what you're doing is wrong. My question is, why? Does it make you feel rebellious? - do you feel "cool" when you break the rules?

Or is it just for the attention? If it is, then give yourself a pat on the back; you've gotten what you wanted, even if its negative attention.

Well, whatever the case, I'm still reporting you again. And if you post yet another original fiction on here, then turn off the computer and get a life.
AlloftheAbove chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Stop posting in here. It is the wrong category, and now, what you're doing is just juvenile.