Reviews for Brotherly Love
Even-the-Fire-is-Crying chapter 20 . 4/19/2012
*gross sobbing* nN really dude, You moved me to tears. Thanks for the farewell notice. Where can I find 'Guardian'? Or are they planning to continue it, But from their account?
jonoave chapter 20 . 2/3/2008
Hey, sorry to hear you're not doing so well. Hope things will get better; and all the best to you yeah. It's very thoughtful of your to still think of this fic though you're facing with some personal problems. I'll still keep a lookout for 'Brotherly Love' in the meantime.
GinaStar chapter 20 . 1/28/2008
As I said on "Written in the Stars" Hope you get to feeling better...you will be in my prayers!
thundever1 chapter 20 . 1/28/2008
I hope you feel better
GinaStar chapter 19 . 12/31/2007
lol! Loved it!
jonoave chapter 19 . 12/30/2007
Good chapter. It actually took me to reading back some past chapters to remember what was happening and what this story was about. Some of the lines were a bit cliched, but they're still alright.

Sorry to point this out, but I think you left out Cam during the 'admittance' moment of fear between Shane & Hunter. And erm, does Hunter like Cam or Dustin now? Anyhow, I do like the way Hunter's leadership role is played up more here, compared to a minor role in the show.

Overall, good chapter and hope you'll update soon.
GinaStar chapter 18 . 9/19/2007
Excellent!
jonoave chapter 18 . 9/19/2007
Interesting chapter, though I've to say I'm not particularly fond of the rhetorics of standing up. Perhaps because I thought it was quite cliched in a sense. But overall the chapter was ok.

Just a minor gripe - If you're referring to the bright streaks of light that occurs during thunderstorms, it's LIGHTNING, not lightening. It annoys me while reading to picture Hunter/Blake throwing talcum powders/skin lotions at their enemies.
GinaStar chapter 17 . 8/29/2007
lol...That's mean ;)
welleg chapter 17 . 8/26/2007
Great chapter.
CrimsonEmperess chapter 16 . 8/5/2007
Sweet Story. I wonder what that little story will intail. Looking foward to the rest.
welleg chapter 16 . 8/4/2007
Very awesome. I'm curious as to what happened with Shane and Hunter.
bloodstar chapter 15 . 7/27/2007
This story is really good. I'm really enjoying it. :) Keep up the good work. *thumbs up*
GinaStar chapter 15 . 7/23/2007
lost the key to the equipment closet? lol...I'm rolling on te floor here! Oh..that hurts! lol...
jonoave chapter 14 . 7/22/2007
Lol, poor Blake. Getting locked up in the closet like that. Oh wait, he's with Tori...

Nice touch of introducing Hartford and Mack in the previous chapter. I'd thought you could have maybe Hunter used his thunder skills a bit, I dunno, to zap the sprinklers or something.

But it's still cool. And I still like the bond you portrayed between the brothers. How Hunter acts as if Blake is so annoying and he can't stand him, but we all know better...