Reviews for Mad
Ettena Editor chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
One word: beautiful.
WantsToBeAWriter13 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
The language used in this fic is really powerful. It shows another side to Bellatrix, not just her sadistic side, but also her slightly more human side. I always thought that this was the kind of relationship this pair would have, and it suits them perfectly the way you have written it. I loved it.
Mrs.GingerHinkley chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This is really just beautiful, in a dark and twisted spiral of insanity way. There are so many takes on the Bella-Roddy relationship and very few of them are believable. But in this story, I think you found a very good balance. Especially in the quite longing they had for each other in Azkaban, even if neither would ever admit such tender feelings.

And, oh! The images of blood dancing and "painting the walls and ourselves with blood" are so perfect for this couple. At times I didn't know if these descriptions should be taken metaphorically or literally and that blended reality with insanity made the story all the more interesting. The last line is brash but then terribly vulnerable and in those two sentences I can picture Bellatrix in her cell so clearly.

Finally, I never usually like Bellatrix in first person because most authors really screw up her voice. But you captured it really quite well. The arrogance and the slow but sure slip into madness. Fantastic job! I loved it! :)
RubberPlant chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
That was interesting, I'd not really thought about their relationship before and I'd just assumed it was a marriage of convienince rather than any real deeper attraction. Very interesting!
FelsGoddess chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
Powerful
Huntsong chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Beautiful, beautiful story. Not everyone can write Bella that well. I loved how you kept her cruel, dark and arrogant while still portraying her deep love for Rodolphus. Have you ever thought of writing a longer fic about there relationship?
Ky-lassassin chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
Omg, it's really good! It's like angsty and romantic all at the same time. (Well, duh, it's angst/romance.) I think you portrayed Bellatrix really well and their relationship perfectly.
card castles chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Interesting, I like it.
cuthalion chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
WOW. Painful and intense and sick - in a very convincing way - and the utterly fascinating portrait of woman who - surprisingly enough - has the heart and soul to love. I'm really impressed.
metawolfagus chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
heavy stuff man.

great but... scary.
Maiden Most Unmeek chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
How very intense. I definitely like this look at an imperfect attachment between Bellatrix and Rodolphus that is even further crippled by the violence they have endured together. The final two lines were particularly striking for me. Very nice indeed.
Broken For You chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
wow i loved this it was so anti-romance D nice one.
Rekkuza1 chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Thats friggin sweet! I love Rodolphus/Bellatrix, I like all death eater couples actually :P
Shaitanah chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
I was never a huge fan of Bella (until yesterday, don’t ask why! ;) But this story seems to true to her character, so realistic! I think you’ve captured her feelings perfectly. Brilliant story! *adds to favs*
Jeshi chapter 1 . 3/11/2007