Reviews for How It Is
The-KLF chapter 1 . 1/20/2017
Wow, I seriously loved this story! Fun, sweet, sexy, angstywhat more could anyone ask for?!
Pink-Pencil-Girl303 chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
i am alive... but barely, after being wrenched to the edge of the 'verse and back with your fabulously written manara love - damn!
you really know how to make sparks fly.
i just... i just really really needed this. so THANK YOU and just know that this is the head canon i will treasure forever.
Reader chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I must thank you for "popping my cherry"! LOL! This was my very first Firefly fanfic, and I must admit that it was absolutely amazing! Loved everything about it! You kept everyone in character and it flowed so well it was like if it was a real part of the Firefly saga!

Thank you for writing and thank you for sharing!
LadyRuthless chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Wow! Perfect.
AdriDee chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
That was AMAZIIIIIING! Incredible writing!
Lupa-for-Life chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Lovely one shot. Thank god too, cuz there is a sad sorry lack of good malnara fiction... I only wish you could have stretched it out into a story, but hey, I'm not complainin'! Short and sweet!
maisma51 chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Awesome! I love how you wrote their characters and how you got them together.
deletedaccount221 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
Such a great read! You should be proud of yourself )
Mendip123 chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Nice job! I'm working my way through someone else's favourites list - so far I'm agreeing! This was lush. :-)
DocBen chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I was lost in this world. Just as lost as I was in the original firefly. You captured their personalities so well. You should think of creating more (if you haven't already I'm kinda new here) and some original stuff because you are incredible talented at development and presentation of characters. I've been writing poetry and stories for years and it's always been private for me yet I destroyed everything in which character development wasn't key. You author get it very well. Bravo.
Eebaral.Knight chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
For a moment I thought you were going to pull a Joss and end with them leaving each other again.
Bah, long fics are the best fics (usually). Thanks for this!
fire90 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Beautiful well written story : )
briemoore1 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
I really enjoyed the story. It was well written and kept me intrigued, wanting to keep reading. I thought the length was fine and the end left me satisfied that the story was complete. A few spelling grammar errors that can be slightly distracting but otherwise a very well put together story, in keeping with the characters and the 'verse. Thank you so much for putting it out there.
firtree chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
You did good!
x-La vie en rose-x chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Fantastic! I know you wrote this forever ago but I just wanted to say how brilliant this fic is! Wonderful work! Thanks so much for sharing you talent! xoxox