Reviews for How It Is
Carrie O'Neal chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
awesome work, i love it ) thanks for this wonderful piece, its brilliant!
sonserae89stinson chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
I am alive and i love this story. Me want more!
Alex Joleta chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
This is a great story. Please write some more. You are a inventive writer.
Allura99 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
A lovely Mal and Inara story. I think you did a good job staying true to the characters. I can their romance being this way.
Hustler One chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
Well done; I really like that you made sure compromise was a part of the story, since that's realistically the only way it would've worked between them.

If I had to offer some criticism, it would be that it's a little (and I must stress that it doesn't hurt the story too much) too sappy in parts. I don't see Mal and Inara as being hopeless romantics, but that's just me.

Just a minor quibble altogether, though, and it doesn't hurt the story as a whole. I loved every bit, and hope you write more Mal/Inara fluff in the future. A job well done! :)
spedclass chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
WakeFlames chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
Awesome. I
Leina chapter 1 . 9/17/2008
Hee! Loved it.
hypasia chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I loved this story so much this is one of my first reviews in years. Thanks for the laugh and the heart.
Lylie London chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
lovely fic, not too long at all. thanks for the hard work!
darklace15 chapter 1 . 3/9/2008
That was beautiful. Well-written, and thoughtful and beautiful. I really liked some of the verbs, they gave it a really heavy, real, feeling.
Nr.Six chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
I really love this story! It's great!
GillianRose chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I loved it, so sweet and angsty.
Restless Goddess chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
It's not too long at all! It's perfect! Very well done!
Ruli chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Wow, that was amazing! You did such a wonderful job keeping Inara and Mal's characters so true! I love the ending, and the fact that they were able to compromise (that's the only way the 2 of them would ever work!) I was just recently introduced to this series and I am so sad that it's over, but reading this gave me the closure with them I really needed! Awesome story!
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »