Reviews for How It Is
brainfear chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Damn long yes, but oh so good.
nullgnu chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Its a beautiful piece. Although some might say it was a little lengthy it wasn't slow in any parts and it flowed very nicely. I honestly like it the length it is. I'd think breaking it up into chapters would ruin its line.
Rena Kesu chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Wow, this is a great fanfic! The characters were right on, and I like how you did the ending.

Excellent work! And well worth the read!
Laura chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
Simply put... That was awesome.
Alli chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
That was just terrific. You captured their characters and relationship exactly. Nice job!
twinmuse chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
I'm alive! *raises hand*

though...there's one of those REALLY strong permanent markers open somewheres about this frellin' desk and for the life of me can't find it, so I'm a little loopy :P

Love it! And ya know?...Never thought of the fact that Inara could still do some of her Companion job, with the clients that want other things besides the sex thing...always had it as black and white...but it's all kinds of shades of gray!

Colly E. of twin*muse
Erkith chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
fear not, some us live, though you almost had me in tears... like how you worked this out
katiekibble chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
Yes, I absolutely loved this. I really like the idea of their relationship growing bit by bit, away from the crew. Great job )
StixieMarie chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
This was bloody fantastic and too good to be a one shot! This was delicious, scrumptious... and I'm hungry gorramit!

JustAGirl24 chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
Absolutely beautiful story, very sweet. I could definitely see this happening in the show. Well done!
Dina C chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Very well-thought-out, emotionally satisfying, romantic story. I love a happy ending. Mal and Inara certainly deserve one! :)
Phaedra7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed this piece. I didn't think it was too long at all. Keep up the good work. Also your burning temples story was also quite good.
LoveDeeper chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
I loved this story. It's really believable and the length was fine :)
Maeve Trandal chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
*Melts* Oh my goodness! You're story is amazing! I
neisprime chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
This is the second time I read it and I love it even MORE (if that's at all possibl!).
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »