Reviews for Black Quest
Elpin chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
Aw poor poor Remus. I hope it all works out in the end. I'm sure it will! I love this chapter! Please, please, please update soon! Was Sirius even remotely jealous? I would very much like to know what he's thinking! Great fic! Brilliant!
hermionegranger47393 chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
"Oh crap," James said. "Absolute crappernoodles."

Oh, I was laughing the entire time! I fell out of my chair then. But I also loved when Remus said:

"You're not my mother."

Remus grinned. "No. But I am your boyfriend."

HAHAHA! Sososososo bloody funny! When James suggests that they be boyfriends, and then Remus says : "Here's the point James. I'm not playing gay couple in front of the entire school with you."

And then James says: "Oh, I think we are." He shot persisitently, poking him in the chest.

Oh, this is all so GREAT! You deserve those twelve reviews for a chapter, and 13 once Lily gets off her bum and reviews too. :D

I love it. Too much.
KTR chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
No feedback really...

Just wanted to drop a note to say I'm enjoying this so far. :-)
Elpin chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
This is great! I love it! And long chapters are very nice :-) You must update as soon as possible! Please? You're brilliant!
Remy chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Well, being in a very weird mood that could only be satisfied with Remus/anything (either Sirius or Severus), I come to this site not really expecting to come across anything to fulfill that place in my gut that makes me go "OMG E!" in real life. And I was all grins the entire chapter.

Which, btw, I got to the bottom and scrolled my mouse to the area where "Next Chapter" would've been and.. to my horror, it wasn't there. I went "NO! NO NO NO! IT CANNOT BE!" and then I scrolled super-hero style to the top of the page to see that it had been published.. well, today, actually. And my heart felt relief. I cannot have more of this wonderful story atm, but I have hope that you'll finish it soon and let this OTP fan of the pairing die happily of "e! that was so cool!"

Especially with the blackmailing that James is using on Remus. Genious!

I made a folder for fanfiction just now (I don't usually do that), just so I can keep on checking back every now and then and hope for a new chapter.

If I don't see one within the month.. expect to hear from me again! XD
leafgreen chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
This is fun )
rry chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
OMG! that's posibly the weirdest logic i've ever heard! (James's logic that is, but anyway) this is halarious! i can't wait for more!
JewelValentine chapter 1 . 3/11/2007

I'm liking this very much - it's so wonderful to see a well-written, new-and-interesting plotline for Sirius/Remus out there. I'm ecstatic!

Here's hoping that you get another new chapter out soon - I'm really looking forward to it!

You've done a wonderful job on all of their characters - I know from experience how hard it is to keep them all in balance while maintaining some semblance of a plot.

Huzzah for you!
xelloss100 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
wow! Love the pairing! Nice idea! the first task is done... Looking forward to see what happens next... who's gonna be Remus fake boyfriend? what would Sirius think when he finds out Remus is gay?

Can't wait to see the other tasks... Update soon please!
runningfingers chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I can't wait to see what happens next! I feel so bad for poor Remus.
Rubber-duckiesofdoom chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
cool :)

yay can't wait.

rekahneko chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
I promise I didn't accidentally trip and land on your newest story - I meant to be here!

This one is going to be loads of fun, I can just tell.

Loved the set up and poor Remus, having to deal with a pushy James and a Sirius who hasn't figured everything out yet. But really, you can't blame James for trying to get Remus and Sirius together, can you?

My favorite part was where the first push goes so horribly wrong. Remus does have pretty rotten luck sometimes.
Scision chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
rofl XD the love potion scent part was funny. coconut and cookies, that must be interesting... hehe, good luck remus :O

nice job :
hermionegranger47393 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
hahahaha! That was HILARIOUS!

I love so far. The tasks are - well, I can't wait to see Remus try to do all of them. The summary is really eye-catching
149 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10