Reviews for Black Quest
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 5 . 3/30/2009
YAY!

But I think I would have killed James myself for forcing me into that situation. Or I probably would have had a very sadistic smirk on my face when Sirius punched him. lol

Very funny, and adorable. I loved it.

AND OMG! I WANT REMUS' SHAMPOO!

~ Umbrae
shadowglove chapter 5 . 12/29/2008
THis was funny, I felt bad for poor James!
scorsby chapter 5 . 10/9/2008
aww this was lovely. really sweet and imaginative.
scorsby chapter 3 . 10/9/2008
heheh. this chapter was fabby i loved it when sirius punched james.

ive only just realised why your name is familiar- ive seen you on practically EVERY RL/SB slash lovers page on here! And i can totally see why. this story is amazing and from the quick glimps of your profile i can see that some of the otehrs look pretty good too.
scorsby chapter 2 . 10/9/2008
this is just so hilarous. i love it. poor james- he tries so hard and always ends up in disastrous situations.
scorsby chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
haha this is very funny and cute. love it.
Rock'n'Slash chapter 5 . 9/12/2008
BRAVO! Good job on the story! It was really good!

_ YAY!
xrosiex chapter 5 . 8/27/2008
awesome, I love these sorts of fics. I loved all of the tasks James gave Remus to do!
werewolfsfan chapter 5 . 8/26/2008
The last chapter was lovely but this is my FAVORITE part of this chapter:

"I didn’t even notice. You’re too subtle.” Sirius said fondly.

“I don’t have to be like that.” Remus said back, smiling wickedly. Sirius smiled back.

“Show me, then.”
werewolfsfan chapter 4 . 8/26/2008
Aw cute!
werewolfsfan chapter 3 . 8/26/2008
Oh boys!
werewolfsfan chapter 2 . 8/25/2008
Oh I could so see that coming!
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh! Poor puppies! With a best friend like this, who needs enemies! It does make for a fun story though. I think these lines are so Moony:

Already Remus had doubts. He had been flirting with Sirius the last year, in a way that he found extremely efficient. They were probably just too subtle for anyone to notice.

You just come right over here and flirt with ME Remus and I won't even make you go on an embarrassing quest!
How Clever of You chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
*ubersqueefuzzeffect*

ohmigosh that was so beautiful. I can't even describe it. I loved "Sirius what do you need?"

"You."

That was so real. I love that so much. And then the snuggling on the couch... omg. *die*
Lainya chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
"Sirius explained that since the bottle was still full, every time the bottle landed on them, they would take a sip. James was reluctant to get drunk, and Remus was reluctant to drink out a bottle that other people had drunken out of."

Hahaha Remus is such a square XD