Reviews for Black Quest
werewolfsfan chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Oh! Poor puppies! With a best friend like this, who needs enemies! It does make for a fun story though. I think these lines are so Moony:

Already Remus had doubts. He had been flirting with Sirius the last year, in a way that he found extremely efficient. They were probably just too subtle for anyone to notice.

You just come right over here and flirt with ME Remus and I won't even make you go on an embarrassing quest!
How Clever of You chapter 5 . 8/22/2008
*ubersqueefuzzeffect*

ohmigosh that was so beautiful. I can't even describe it. I loved "Sirius what do you need?"

"You."

That was so real. I love that so much. And then the snuggling on the couch... omg. *die*
Lainya chapter 2 . 6/8/2008
"Sirius explained that since the bottle was still full, every time the bottle landed on them, they would take a sip. James was reluctant to get drunk, and Remus was reluctant to drink out a bottle that other people had drunken out of."

Hahaha Remus is such a square XD
Lainya chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
AH SO GOOD!

I was never really into Sirius/Lupin fics before, but then I read this one and I love it! Good work, keep it up!
the voice of singing clouds chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
e! omg! this story is so amazingly cute! i love it so much! thank you so much!
LDNatalie chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
LOVED!
NextNothingNew chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
Oh, finally! TRUTH! *hugs the concept of truth* I cannot wait for the confession...and the part where he explains that Remus and James were never a couple. They will explain, right? Uh, no...he was gay, just not for Prongs. Hey! It's a seductive Remus! Well, sort of...Ah, they'll need a shower after this. Aw.

Darn, he didn't know. Prediction rejected. Aw, it's finished. I'm so sad.

Well not really, because you're got like three dozens SiriusRemus fics for me to read.
NextNothingNew chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
"Oh my god, is Potter getting into other people's business again?" What, he's done it before? And arg, Remus could just hook up with Sirius now! Why, oh why, must you continue with those tasks?

But oh, you could have just confessed and it would have brought about the same results! ARG! And it would have saved you so much trouble...

But what are the Marauders if not troublesome?
NextNothingNew chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
Wait, wait. You were boyfriends for one day, and then you break up the next? That won't seem suspicious? And how are you and Peter supposed to comfrot him if YOU broke up with him? *Smack James* WTF are you thinking?

Oh gods, you made Remus cry. WTF it's not working.

Oh, and now *Sirius* is comforting him, no need for #3. Oh shit, oh shit. He *hit* him. But, er, "breaking your friend's mind"? I think you mean heart, but okay.

Wait a minute, I just had a thought. If Sirius is gay, then why does he run around with all the girls? He said he was gay! That was great, though: "Woah!" *doorslam!* And now I am exasperated. James!
NextNothingNew chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Oh no *giggle* This is *horrible* James, what have you done? Hm...is it possible Sirius can tell that they don't really love each other? Could he see that? (Well, he is smart, and he does know his friends well) Hm...yeh, I'll bet he knows. And I just love James' "Er - yay." "It's like a hot kissing scene!" *facepalm*

And yes. Tackle Remus to the ground, why don't you?

"I can break up with James tomorrow." Well, this was a doomed plan to start with.
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
First of all; James. Bitch.

A very meddlesome bitch. Who actually is quite funny, and a little ingenius, but still. Totally missing the point, as that is messing with someone's feelings. But it seems only Moony understands that.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Very good. It's a favortie! Will you write a sequel? PLEASE?
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 4 . 10/2/2007