Reviews for Black Quest
Lainya chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
AH SO GOOD!

I was never really into Sirius/Lupin fics before, but then I read this one and I love it! Good work, keep it up!
the voice of singing clouds chapter 5 . 12/22/2007
e! omg! this story is so amazingly cute! i love it so much! thank you so much!
LDNatalie chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
LOVED!
NextNothingNew chapter 5 . 10/20/2007
Oh, finally! TRUTH! *hugs the concept of truth* I cannot wait for the confession...and the part where he explains that Remus and James were never a couple. They will explain, right? Uh, no...he was gay, just not for Prongs. Hey! It's a seductive Remus! Well, sort of...Ah, they'll need a shower after this. Aw.

Darn, he didn't know. Prediction rejected. Aw, it's finished. I'm so sad.

Well not really, because you're got like three dozens SiriusRemus fics for me to read.
NextNothingNew chapter 4 . 10/20/2007
"Oh my god, is Potter getting into other people's business again?" What, he's done it before? And arg, Remus could just hook up with Sirius now! Why, oh why, must you continue with those tasks?

But oh, you could have just confessed and it would have brought about the same results! ARG! And it would have saved you so much trouble...

But what are the Marauders if not troublesome?
NextNothingNew chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
Wait, wait. You were boyfriends for one day, and then you break up the next? That won't seem suspicious? And how are you and Peter supposed to comfrot him if YOU broke up with him? *Smack James* WTF are you thinking?

Oh gods, you made Remus cry. WTF it's not working.

Oh, and now *Sirius* is comforting him, no need for #3. Oh shit, oh shit. He *hit* him. But, er, "breaking your friend's mind"? I think you mean heart, but okay.

Wait a minute, I just had a thought. If Sirius is gay, then why does he run around with all the girls? He said he was gay! That was great, though: "Woah!" *doorslam!* And now I am exasperated. James!
NextNothingNew chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Oh no *giggle* This is *horrible* James, what have you done? Hm...is it possible Sirius can tell that they don't really love each other? Could he see that? (Well, he is smart, and he does know his friends well) Hm...yeh, I'll bet he knows. And I just love James' "Er - yay." "It's like a hot kissing scene!" *facepalm*

And yes. Tackle Remus to the ground, why don't you?

"I can break up with James tomorrow." Well, this was a doomed plan to start with.
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
First of all; James. Bitch.

A very meddlesome bitch. Who actually is quite funny, and a little ingenius, but still. Totally missing the point, as that is messing with someone's feelings. But it seems only Moony understands that.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Very good. It's a favortie! Will you write a sequel? PLEASE?
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
The plot thickens...
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
*giggles*
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Poor Remmy...
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
James is going to ruin everything!
MrsPotter177 chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveIt!

Perfect!

Thankyou ]
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
I loved it. I love the mental note of buying the shampoo/conditioner for Sirius. Your story was awesome and the plot was original and now I'm sad that it's over.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »