Reviews for Black Quest
NextNothingNew chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
Oh no *giggle* This is *horrible* James, what have you done? Hm...is it possible Sirius can tell that they don't really love each other? Could he see that? (Well, he is smart, and he does know his friends well) Hm...yeh, I'll bet he knows. And I just love James' "Er - yay." "It's like a hot kissing scene!" *facepalm*

And yes. Tackle Remus to the ground, why don't you?

"I can break up with James tomorrow." Well, this was a doomed plan to start with.
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
First of all; James. Bitch.

A very meddlesome bitch. Who actually is quite funny, and a little ingenius, but still. Totally missing the point, as that is messing with someone's feelings. But it seems only Moony understands that.
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 5 . 10/2/2007
Very good. It's a favortie! Will you write a sequel? PLEASE?
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 4 . 10/2/2007
The plot thickens...
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 3 . 10/2/2007
*giggles*
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 2 . 10/2/2007
Poor Remmy...
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
James is going to ruin everything!
MrsPotter177 chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveIt!

Perfect!

Thankyou ]
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
I loved it. I love the mental note of buying the shampoo/conditioner for Sirius. Your story was awesome and the plot was original and now I'm sad that it's over.
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
His note was so romantic. I hope Sirius punches James again once he fesses up to the plan just because I can't imagine how bad he must feel. I love this story and I also really enjoy reading about James being punched.
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
I love Sirius punching James in the jaw. You'd think Remus was his boyfriend and James had just hit on him by the possessive way Sirius is acting.
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
I love James being Remus' boyfriend. This story is hilarious and I'm surprised that Remus hasn't strangled James yet.
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I really love the idea for this fic and I loved this chapter.
Cris Pea chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
That was so gushable. It was fluffly and sweet and I really, really liked it.
superpink chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
Aw...such a lovely story. I really loved how jealous Sirius was in this. And Remus was so adorably cute too. Haha and I really liked James. Too bad he had to suffer so much from Sirius. Great job with the story!
160 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »