Reviews for Black Quest
MoonyIsTheMan chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
James is going to ruin everything!
MrsPotter177 chapter 5 . 9/7/2007
LoveLoveLoveLoveLoveIt!

Perfect!

Thankyou ]
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 5 . 8/17/2007
I loved it. I love the mental note of buying the shampoo/conditioner for Sirius. Your story was awesome and the plot was original and now I'm sad that it's over.
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 4 . 8/17/2007
His note was so romantic. I hope Sirius punches James again once he fesses up to the plan just because I can't imagine how bad he must feel. I love this story and I also really enjoy reading about James being punched.
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 3 . 8/17/2007
I love Sirius punching James in the jaw. You'd think Remus was his boyfriend and James had just hit on him by the possessive way Sirius is acting.
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 2 . 8/17/2007
I love James being Remus' boyfriend. This story is hilarious and I'm surprised that Remus hasn't strangled James yet.
BlackHeartsxxRedSpades926 chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
I really love the idea for this fic and I loved this chapter.
Cris Pea chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
That was so gushable. It was fluffly and sweet and I really, really liked it.
superpink chapter 5 . 8/11/2007
Aw...such a lovely story. I really loved how jealous Sirius was in this. And Remus was so adorably cute too. Haha and I really liked James. Too bad he had to suffer so much from Sirius. Great job with the story!
FlamesofaPheonix chapter 5 . 8/3/2007
oh neat i'm your 100th reviewer! this fic was really sweet! i just adore Siri/Rem!
siriuslyblackxx chapter 5 . 7/29/2007
very cute story!
Belegwathiel chapter 5 . 7/24/2007
That was fun and very sweet ;)
Alyssa Laine chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
WONDERFUL in every aspect :D
MrsSiriusBlack1020 chapter 5 . 7/9/2007
That was so cute! I love it!
Artificial Starlight chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
Cute, very original and funny. Expecially when Remus kicked Sirius in the groin, I actually laughed out loud at that part. Great story.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »