Reviews for Kiss
hmmm... Hermione didn't really answer Fleur's question about being kissed... * enter shit eating grin here*
Amaranta316 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
this is cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute xD

Thank you! I was looking for fleurmione like a crazy person and forgot I haven't read some fics here :)
Random Peep chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Ahh I loved it! Lol too cute! Awesome job! P
Michi the Mischievous chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Hey hun, it's me, Michi6877 from the DWP community. I LOVE this story, I've added it to my Favorites already, I added it a long time ago.
MirandaMinerva chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
Oh my goodness. I adored this! I would not thought myself of this pairing, but you pull it off beautifully. The banter between the two is perfect - particularly Hermione's self-confidence. :)
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
WOW! Thanks for the great read, I'll read the sequel right away!1
darkparadox chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
great, light hearted oneshot

loved it! really cheered me up )

short review, sorry
s3xy-Lady chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
i'm sorry but this is so badly written and there are so many mistakes that i could barely follow. consider getting a beta next time to look over and correct your mistakes. it wont do you any harm.
reviewerskye chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
great fic

but wait!

was that the end?

that can't be it!

*huffs*
DeMoKa chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
is english not your first language?

i mean, i understand all that is going on, but some bits the wording confuses me. but other than that, what a terribly short, but very nice fic to read! :)

it was funny too
NickyFox13 chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
There were minor mistakes in the begining, but as I said, its minor. I am not a regular femmeslasher, I still thought this was good.
LitaDelacour chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
DAMN!HOT!Go was priceless.

“Wow …” Fleur breathed out, trying to get air into her burning lungs. “For someone who’s never been kissed, you’re really good …”

“Still want teach me?.” Hermione asked, eyes sparkling.

“Oui.”

Hermione nodded, “With one condition.”

“What is it?.”

“Your room or mine?.”

“Why?.”

“So I can show you, I don’t need your ‘lesson’.”

“Ah … convincing me, non?.”

“Oui.”

Smirking, Fleur nodded. “Excellent, let’s go.”

i agree,who knew that a bookworm could be a great kisser? obviously fluer was suprised.

‘I love it when a plan works,’

plan?to make hermione hers?yes.

i cant wait for more.
zirrow chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Does it end there, you evil bitch! I want to know more, what happens next? *crying*