Reviews for Messing Around With Slim
Alyndra chapter 1 . 7/29/2018
Oh wow, I love everything about this, the outside PoV and Dean hustling pool and Sam picking up on things early and the interesting edges of the narrator’s amorality. So compelling a reveal, and we never do find out exactly who or what he is or what his insides look like. Thanks for writing!
Iuvsbruce chapter 1 . 3/2/2018
EXCELLENT! I love that he turned out to be a demon! This was so incredible! I can see and hear all of it like an episode! You're amazing! Thank you so very much!
sojjaila chapter 1 . 10/30/2017
Daaamn this is genius
SolarRose29 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
This is awesome! It's definitely original and as such, it was a genuine pleasure to read. Amazing twist on an old theme. I loved it!
kallen chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Mad respect to your writing skills. Henceforth, ain't no fool tellin me that fanfic writers don't punch out good stories.
elwarre chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
God, this is great. You write the pool shark's voice so well. Thank you for sharing this.
NeckerchiefsAreCool chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Brilliant. Just brilliant. I have no words.

Your writing style is so original and personal, and you have a talent for storytelling. Everything about this story, from the plot to the characters, it was all amazing. Slim's seemingly careless observations of Dean are painfully accurate, and I love it so, so much. Not to mention: I am just a sucker for hurt Sam and protective Dean :3

But Slim - who is he? A person? A demon, a god? What?! This was a really fantastic story to read - thank you for sharing it with us.
dogluvva99 chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I feel like, now, Dean could own Slim no sweat. The thing is, with Sam's life on the line, Dean would've won and taken the money. He needs it and John would beat the crap out of him otherwise. Great story! Hope you think of making a sequel.
Louey06 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This was good. An interesting story. I'm glad to hear that Dean wouldnt; cheat, not even for Sam.
RhianaStar chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
one of my all time favorites
Fynnegan chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
Awesome story, thank you for sharing!

Take care,
Fynnegan
Sparkiebunny chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Loved this!
spnlittlebro chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Congrats! You've been rec'd at the spn_littlebro community on Livejournal!
pinklatent chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Brilliantly written! I really really love how you wrote this, complete with the accent and everything.
Mad Server chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
You're so insightful dude, and such a good storyteller. I know you wrote this four years ago but it's amaaaazing and I just had to say.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »