Reviews for Messing Around With Slim
Lutralutra chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
This has to be one of the best outsider POVs I've read in this fandom. The way "Slim" describes the boys so casually, yet with such attention to detail, really gets their relationship to a tee. The whole scenario is also one I can definitely see happening to Sam and Dean, with their talent for getting into trouble, generally the life-threatening kind.

Great oneshot, the kind I like to see in the Supernatural fandom. Keep writing.
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This is definitely something! I enjoyed reading every second of it! Wonderful Wonderful writing!
suuuy chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Loved your style- I can just hear it all happening.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
...my god, after a moment of reading this I cant help but look for a deeper meaning to the story.

Was Dean playin just some random guy, a demon, the Devil, or some other supernatural entity? I'll probably never know but this still has a deep meaning for me.
DaughterofDiemos chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
brilliant. Am I right in thinking that the narrator was the Devil? I loved the way this was written and how the story progressed. You also handled the speech really well. Fantastic job!
spnMom chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow, great creepy story you have here... Now, was he playing against Death (capital D)? Loved it, thanks!
jbpiggy chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Nice little perspective piece. Thanks for posting it. xJx
Ashadowofwings chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is gorgeous, and it's one of those things that is even better the second time you read it with new understanding. Thanks for writing. :)
Ophite68 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oh excellent!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That was amazingly intense! I was hardly dearing to breathe. the perspective was pure genious and I like the fact that we were never actually told who Dean was playing with. Sort of reminded me of one of the scandinavian gods... I think they like to gamble with humans. Anyways, great one shot!
Rat chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
awesome story. I love the point of view.
crazylikeafox chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
wow...no way it could of been better. awesome job )
Scoodoo58 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
wow awesome, im confused a bit, but it is a good confused, a very good confused.
Kahootz chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Amazing story.. Love the original POV, the characterizations... everything! You had me hooked right from the beginning! ]
Cheryl Dyson chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Oh wow, that was abso-fricking-lutely awesome! I gotta read it again.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »