Reviews for Messing Around With Slim
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This is definitely something! I enjoyed reading every second of it! Wonderful Wonderful writing!
suuuy chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Loved your style- I can just hear it all happening.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 5/9/2009 god, after a moment of reading this I cant help but look for a deeper meaning to the story.

Was Dean playin just some random guy, a demon, the Devil, or some other supernatural entity? I'll probably never know but this still has a deep meaning for me.
DaughterofDiemos chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
brilliant. Am I right in thinking that the narrator was the Devil? I loved the way this was written and how the story progressed. You also handled the speech really well. Fantastic job!
spnMom chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Wow, great creepy story you have here... Now, was he playing against Death (capital D)? Loved it, thanks!
jbpiggy chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Nice little perspective piece. Thanks for posting it. xJx
Ashadowofwings chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This is gorgeous, and it's one of those things that is even better the second time you read it with new understanding. Thanks for writing. :)
Ophite68 chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Oh excellent!
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
That was amazingly intense! I was hardly dearing to breathe. the perspective was pure genious and I like the fact that we were never actually told who Dean was playing with. Sort of reminded me of one of the scandinavian gods... I think they like to gamble with humans. Anyways, great one shot!
Rat chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
awesome story. I love the point of view.
crazylikeafox chapter 1 . 1/1/2008 way it could of been better. awesome job )
Scoodoo58 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
wow awesome, im confused a bit, but it is a good confused, a very good confused.
Kahootz chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Amazing story.. Love the original POV, the characterizations... everything! You had me hooked right from the beginning! ]
Cheryl Dyson chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Oh wow, that was abso-fricking-lutely awesome! I gotta read it again.
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
Oh, my God, HOW does this story only have 16 reviews? HOW, I ask you? Now, I have no idea why, but this is my absolute favorite of your stories-and I HAVE read every single one, even though I'm too lazy and dumb to review, usually. But anyways, I think it's the best of your stories, and that is definitely saying something.

But what I don't get is WHY! I mean, I don't know exactly what sets this story apart from all your others in my mind. I don't even usually like the stories that give the outsider's perspective because those stories are usually pretty devoid of the Winchester dynamic. But this one-I dunno, you just made it all come together so nicely. (And it's also one of those rare occasions where the author makes me like the bad guy, just a little. 'Cause he's funny.)

Oh, and one more thing before I stop this near-stalkerish review.

I love, love, LOVE that last line. It just...sums up Dean in one complete sentence. Or...two.

Okay, and now I am done rambling. Great story! *skips off to read more*