Reviews for It's Me- It's DDP
Musicalfan2012 chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
I really wish you continued this story. I feel like the only person who liked the DDP/Sara angle and it's hard to find fanfiction out there related to it. Loved your story.
Takerslady chapter 2 . 2/5/2013
This is interesting, keep it going.
TJ chapter 3 . 9/10/2008
I would luv 4 u to finish this story it's great
WrestlingPrincess chapter 3 . 8/27/2005
this is a good story so update and keep up the good work!
Sarah chapter 3 . 10/27/2002
PLEASE CONTINUE! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! *BEGS SHAMEFULLY* I LOVE THIS!
Oxygen chapter 3 . 7/10/2001
So know I know you lied when you said that there would only be one more chapter, 'cause you cannot end it there. I won't let you.
Gwendolyn the Kananite chapter 2 . 7/7/2001
Well that means that now you have to add another chapter about the match. Hehe. That is so sad. Aww. Poor DDP...I bet people are going to be attacking me for saying that...
kymm chapter 2 . 7/7/2001
This is very good, and it makes sense as well. DDP stalks Sara because...he loves her! Perfect storyline, and I'll be waiting for the next chapter. :D -Katrine
Oxygen chapter 2 . 7/7/2001
we only get one more chapter? that sucks. well, make it a good one. i wonder how sara feels about being treated like a possesion that can be won in a match.
Ropo chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Are you going to write another chapter? If not then it is a bit of a short story but anyway, I think it was good.
Kitty Kat chapter 1 . 7/7/2001
Interesting! Weird!
twstofate chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
Great stuff as always! I actually like this take better than the one on the show. Making DDP famous sounds kind of silly...nut if it were personal. Maybe something like that will come out. Good job!
Sassy Lil Scorpio chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
I think you shouldn't leave off just in the middle like that. I think it shoulda continued. Like maybe DDP goes up the ramp with a sick smile on his face because he doesn't care about what the fans think. I also feel this is an interesting take on the DDP/Undertaker/Sara storyline. I really feel it can work if you expand on it some more. Try not to rush your stories, MP, you can do lots with them!
Brad1 chapter 1 . 7/6/2001