Reviews for The Wait
roslintower chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Short review. I liked the story, but it did get a bit too wordy in the end, Jasper rethinking the same thoughts.
debs2crazy chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Wow, this is exactly how I imagined they would act while they waited to hear from Alice. Good story.
rhjytftji chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
thank you!

this oneshot was very much spot on

very good! thanks again

love georgia xo
tennisgurl13 chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
Aww this was so cute! Great job capturing Jasper's desperation! I never would've thought about him in that situation until this so thanks! :)
jaspergirl1863 chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
I really like this. It's nice to see what Jasper was thinking during this hard time.
IntoTheTwilightRPG chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
Very much loved it. Captured the characters perfectly and very well written also. :)
AMW chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Cute.
koko23cat chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Love it, you should definitely write more Jasper, you got it down girl!
InTheLovelyDarkness chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Loved it. I've never really seen any stories on here where Jasper ponders over Alice's absence, while she's in Volterra, and this really put things into perspective on Jasper's thoughts. Thanks for writing this!
Ruksi chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
This was an amazing oneshot!

I love your writing style~
CharliDenae chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
Wow! This 1-shot was terrific! I could actually feel the emotions! I know you wrote it a long time ago, so I hope you will get this review.
solosinger1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
I loved this! It was awesome.
OrchidsMoon chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
You're better, guessing what Jasper would think and say, than most the other stories I've read in Jasper's P.O.V. but you still need some work. Also with the other characters, such as Rosalie and Emmett. In the fight seine, Jasper would have tried to walk away from the fight not wanting to have to deal with Rosalie and Emmett would have stopped Rosalie from speaking her thoughts earlier. Other than a few details like those you did a wonderful job. I really liked it.
jlmckinney1982 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Great job! I enjoyed Jasper's POV.
ME chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

WRITE MORE!