Reviews for The Wait
alohabride chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Hi Delano,

Love it, thank you! I think you have captured JPOV perfectly. As for Rosalie... I know she is capable of being so harsh... though I am still a tad doubtful whether she would say things like mean about Alice... or may be I just refused to believe Rosalie to be so nasty :)

Thanks again,

alohabride (Rubes)
janispsnipes chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is a wonderful story. I think you nailed Jasper reactions perfectly. thanks for writing & sharing. :D
WishingHeart chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This was really beautiful and touching. I love Jasper and Alice, and you portray their relationship perfectly. :)
deltagirl74 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
this is my one major issue with the Twilight books, that they focused solely on Edward and Bella. I would dearly love to see this played out in the movie, wonderful job.
arwens-light chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Incredible fic of Jasper's love and concern for Alice while she's in Italy! :D
Mallory Marvel chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Puh, that was nerve-wrecking! Even though I knew how it would end, you really conveyed the feelings. It was awesome, loved it!
basket1544 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Awe inspiring.
life chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
hey you

that was a really awesome story! thanks so much for it!

i enjoyed it very much.

the one thing that disturbs me a bit is that Jasper doesnt seems to be (at least to me) the guy who cares so less about his beloved brother. Of course he cares about Alice the most I cant and dont want to deny that. But in this case it was just al little to less, you know ..

but anyway

wonderful, and you catched Jaspers personality very well
kendall-merritt chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
AW! ITS BEAUTIFUL!
Elanor123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Excellent!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Liked this view on Jaspers feelings in New Moon.
TheThirteenthRuby chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
This story is amazing. I actually cried when Rosalie blew up and Jasper broke down. It felt so real. Congrats on being such a great writer!
Bela B chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
God, that was awesome. I had never cried reading a fanfic before, and I could not have chosen a better one to be the first. Jasper's just the best, and he and Alice are, for me, the best couple of the story. Yes, better than Bella and Edward, for my at least. And this fic was just the most amazing one I read about them.

Keep writing, you bet I'll keep reading :D
NessieCullen9 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Ouch. That hurt, in the best way, of course. That was so sad, and sweet at the end. I really think you nailed how the different characters would have reacted and behaved. Great job! Maybe you could write a sequel to this, from Jasper's POV again, involving Alice telling him and the rest of the family about everything that happened in (and on the way to) Volterra? You know, fill in what might have transpired up to the point where Bella comes to ask for their votes?
strawberryytea chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love all the emotion in it.

Heart-wrenching. Definitely.