Reviews for The Wait
ME chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

WRITE MORE!
narglesandwrackspurts chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
wow...

that was AMAZING

literaly

wow
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
It was fascintating reading what Jasper might have been thinking while Alice and Bella were in Volterra tryig to save Edward.
hjbean chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
I loved this! What about another chapter with him waiting at the airport (with the rest of the cullens or course)...anyways i loved reading this the emotions were high.
alohabride chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Hi Delano,

Love it, thank you! I think you have captured JPOV perfectly. As for Rosalie... I know she is capable of being so harsh... though I am still a tad doubtful whether she would say things like mean about Alice... or may be I just refused to believe Rosalie to be so nasty :)

Thanks again,

alohabride (Rubes)
janispsnipes chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This is a wonderful story. I think you nailed Jasper reactions perfectly. thanks for writing & sharing. :D
WishingHeart chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This was really beautiful and touching. I love Jasper and Alice, and you portray their relationship perfectly. :)
deltagirl74 chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
this is my one major issue with the Twilight books, that they focused solely on Edward and Bella. I would dearly love to see this played out in the movie, wonderful job.
arwens-light chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Incredible fic of Jasper's love and concern for Alice while she's in Italy! :D
Mallory Marvel chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Puh, that was nerve-wrecking! Even though I knew how it would end, you really conveyed the feelings. It was awesome, loved it!
basket1544 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
Awe inspiring.
life chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
hey you

that was a really awesome story! thanks so much for it!

i enjoyed it very much.

the one thing that disturbs me a bit is that Jasper doesnt seems to be (at least to me) the guy who cares so less about his beloved brother. Of course he cares about Alice the most I cant and dont want to deny that. But in this case it was just al little to less, you know ..

but anyway

wonderful, and you catched Jaspers personality very well
kendall-merritt chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
AW! ITS BEAUTIFUL!
Elanor123 chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Excellent!
Mini Nicka chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Liked this view on Jaspers feelings in New Moon.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »