Reviews for The Wait
Bela B chapter 1 . 1/16/2009
God, that was awesome. I had never cried reading a fanfic before, and I could not have chosen a better one to be the first. Jasper's just the best, and he and Alice are, for me, the best couple of the story. Yes, better than Bella and Edward, for my at least. And this fic was just the most amazing one I read about them.

Keep writing, you bet I'll keep reading :D
NessieCullen9 chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
Ouch. That hurt, in the best way, of course. That was so sad, and sweet at the end. I really think you nailed how the different characters would have reacted and behaved. Great job! Maybe you could write a sequel to this, from Jasper's POV again, involving Alice telling him and the rest of the family about everything that happened in (and on the way to) Volterra? You know, fill in what might have transpired up to the point where Bella comes to ask for their votes?
strawberryytea chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love all the emotion in it.

Heart-wrenching. Definitely.
bella chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
wow.. this was extremley well written. you really knew jaspers character well. Good Job! I loved it

: )
BellaaxTitch chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was amazing.

You discribed the emotions felt by Jasper and the other characters.

I felt Rosalies reaction was very Rosalie like.

I love the way the story is set out and I can imagine Jasper thinking some of the things you wrote.

Fantastic Story.

ZuZuloli chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Perfect insight into Jaspers character I love it. beautifully written please continue to write if you get the chance.
longlivejalice chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
this is AMAZING..u'r so talented! i cud actually FEEL Jasper's agony,having to wait so long..that's exactly how its supposed to be coz he DOES love Alice that ,i really hope u write more..this is of of d best fanfics i'v read!:)
Shadow Lighthawk chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
It's nice to see one of those basic truths illustrated: the doing of a thing is hard, but waiting while others do it is torture.

The self-absorbed, vicious temper tantrum Rosalie had was spot-on. Of all the characters in the saga, she's my least favorite, except, perhaps, for Jane.

I also like how tight you wound the tension. That's the real key to making the emotions in a waiting story tangible, and you did it quite well. Things got tighter and tighter and tighter, and then the phone rang and it was like taking a breath after a full minute of oxygen deprivation. Nicely done.
Snow Illusion chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Wow. Just wow.
killerkaiser chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
OMG! I have read over 100 Alice/Jasper fanfics. out of all of the ones on the site, and so far this is my fav. possibly even the best fanfic I've read yet! I am addicted to Alice and Jasper and to be honest, I, one who usually has a lot to say (and a damn good english grade to say it with) cannot find the words to express how awesome this was. If Alice and Jasper existed (how I can dream) they would be pround. Cheers to you...
Tsukita chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I absolutely love you for writing this.
IB.Wicked chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
OK. Here's my review...I honestly lived the fanfic especially the sentimental Jasper. Good writing! Loved it! Now go write more! ]
Anna chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I really enjoyed this story, especially you're observations of all the Cullens in the household. I am amazed at how well you captured the dialogue of jasper because in the series he so rarely gives long speeches. Great Job, I love Jasper and his complexity, but above all his devotion to Alice. Although I do feel like there would be some deeper ties with the other cullens since he has spent fifty years with them.
twilightdork13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
That was perfect. It reminded me quite a bit of Jasper.

Except, if I were Jasper(which I'm not lol) I would have been MORE than pissed off at Edward. Anyways, GREAT story... I love it!
Allison chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
aww! i absolutley love alice and jasper!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »