Reviews for The Wait
strawberryytea chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
I love all the emotion in it.

Heart-wrenching. Definitely.
bella chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
wow.. this was extremley well written. you really knew jaspers character well. Good Job! I loved it

: )
BellaaxTitch chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
That was amazing.

You discribed the emotions felt by Jasper and the other characters.

I felt Rosalies reaction was very Rosalie like.

I love the way the story is set out and I can imagine Jasper thinking some of the things you wrote.

Fantastic Story.

BellaaxTitch
ZuZuloli chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Perfect insight into Jaspers character I love it. beautifully written please continue to write if you get the chance.
longlivejalice chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
this is AMAZING..u'r so talented! i cud actually FEEL Jasper's agony,having to wait so long..that's exactly how its supposed to be coz he DOES love Alice that ,i really hope u write more..this is of of d best fanfics i'v read!:)
Shadow Lighthawk chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
It's nice to see one of those basic truths illustrated: the doing of a thing is hard, but waiting while others do it is torture.

The self-absorbed, vicious temper tantrum Rosalie had was spot-on. Of all the characters in the saga, she's my least favorite, except, perhaps, for Jane.

I also like how tight you wound the tension. That's the real key to making the emotions in a waiting story tangible, and you did it quite well. Things got tighter and tighter and tighter, and then the phone rang and it was like taking a breath after a full minute of oxygen deprivation. Nicely done.
Snow Illusion chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Wow. Just wow.
killerkaiser chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
OMG! I have read over 100 Alice/Jasper fanfics. out of all of the ones on the site, and so far this is my fav. possibly even the best fanfic I've read yet! I am addicted to Alice and Jasper and to be honest, I, one who usually has a lot to say (and a damn good english grade to say it with) cannot find the words to express how awesome this was. If Alice and Jasper existed (how I can dream) they would be pround. Cheers to you...
Tsukita chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
I absolutely love you for writing this.
IB.Wicked chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
OK. Here's my review...I honestly lived the fanfic especially the sentimental Jasper. Good writing! Loved it! Now go write more! ]
Anna chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
I really enjoyed this story, especially you're observations of all the Cullens in the household. I am amazed at how well you captured the dialogue of jasper because in the series he so rarely gives long speeches. Great Job, I love Jasper and his complexity, but above all his devotion to Alice. Although I do feel like there would be some deeper ties with the other cullens since he has spent fifty years with them.
twilightdork13 chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
That was perfect. It reminded me quite a bit of Jasper.

Except, if I were Jasper(which I'm not lol) I would have been MORE than pissed off at Edward. Anyways, GREAT story... I love it!
Allison chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
aww! i absolutley love alice and jasper!
Kapellmeister chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
I really appreciated the obvious time you spent on characterization. is flooded with shoddy attempts at Twilight fanfiction and 2D, flat characters. Well-written, in-character works are surprisingly rare. However, you capture the characters to a tee. It of course doesn't hurt that Jasper is my favorite character (so I may be a bit biased...oh well). Anyway, I enjoyed Jasper's point of view. You capture the overwhelming burden of everybodies' emotions and the effect they play on him quite nicely.
0-Kelly-0 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I just had to leave a review on your fantastic story. Jasper is, in my opinion, the most complex character in the series and, as a result, the most difficult to write effectively. You nailed him. You pieced him together perfectly, able to reveal his conflicted personality, tendency to bottle up emotion and his dependency on Alice in a wonderfully reflective story that revealed a lot about his nature. It was beautifully written, exactly how I picture him. Thank you for putting this wonderful story up for us to enjoy, I hope that you will decide to write more Jasper in the future!
145 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »