Reviews for The Worst Thing
Ahrhrhrh ( sorry i can't do angry screech as a word ; (
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
you know what forget the last 2 reviews Perfecta must die she is a monster
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
kill her kill her mwa ha ha ha ha ! ( i mean the Mary sues no the writer )
Pokemon Trainer Josiah chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
don't bother it is just this girls way of making herself feel better by making herself attractive and rich because she probably has personal trauma of being picked on for not being attractive rich or good at writing. therefore i no longer hate her but feel sorry for her. I hope she finds peace somday
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
It seems that Leia has escaped the Sue. Somehow, I think she will stay dead. I think only Obi-Wan has been brought back to life so far (Force ghosts don't count).
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
It definitely runs in the family. Whining from the boys, slapping and lightsaber-borrowing from the girls. Those Skyrunners are strange! ;)
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
This is getting even worse than before. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

How come Sue2 is actually Obi-Wan's daughter, while Luke and Leia are Anakin's kids, yet Anakin has no problem killing his own daughter? Oh, wait. Sue Logic.
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
I think Obi-Wan is having a mental breakdown. Maybe they should take a break for a while, I don't think he will last much longer.
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Weehee! It's a dart slide...with cookies! I want one of those.

I think 'Perfectua' has one Jedi thing that she does _perfectly_. She is obviously very good at being unattached. She'll profess her love for someone (or they will for her), and sleep with them, then move onto the next with no regrets.
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Aw, 'Perfectua' didn't use General Groovy! I would have liked to see that one.

Seriously, the 'hawtness' is getting overwhelming. Soon, she might just faint from 'hawtness'. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised.
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I think Obi-Wan would be very happy for the Sue to the suffer. Does that count? ;)
Book girl fan chapter 5 . 7/23/2013
'Padmé's sad eyes fell on Yoda, Dooku and Grievous. They all shook their heads no and Padmé stood up with angry yelps and went over to the corner where she sat down facing the wall, sulking.'

Padme's better than that! She wouldn't sulk when she doesn't get her way, she's a Senator. She'd argue Anakin's words until he apologizes.
Book girl fan chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Nope, Obi-Wan's not lying! It's not quite fair of Padme to be getting mad because 'Perfectua' thinks Anakin is hot, but I also don't think Anakin has to enjoy it quite so much. Then again, would he be Anakin if he didn't?

Again, I've had to keep putting my hand over my mouth to keep from laughing. It seems that my 'Sue to English' dictionary is not up to date. It appears that the latest spelling for 'hot' is not 'hott', but rather 'hawt'. I shall consider myself duly informed.
Book girl fan chapter 3 . 7/23/2013
Every time I have read her mention their 'hottness' so far (and yes, the double t's were intentional), I've had to put my hand over my mouth to stop myself from laughing. Really, is it that important she think they are 'hott'? Seriously? Doesn't she admire them for anything else, other than the amazing 'hottness'? Maybe I just don't read enough Mary Sue fics. Then again, is that a good or a bad thing?
Book girl fan chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I think I might end up reviewing every chapter of this. It's just priceless!