Reviews for The Worst Thing
Storygirl000 chapter 12 . 8/4/2016
This is a REALLY hilarious story so far! Unfortunately, it doesn't look like it's been updated for years...please return and continue this!
Storygirl000 chapter 5 . 8/4/2016
I feel sorry for Padme! Here, have a blaster and a life-size pic of Perfectua. I'll be watching what happens with a box of popcorn.
Storygirl000 chapter 1 . 8/4/2016
If this is going where I think it is, you are very lucky, Obi-Wan...
PKUONWECC chapter 12 . 1/30/2016
This is late I know but this is beautiful.
GrandmasterRed chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
Ahrhrhrh ( sorry i can't do angry screech as a word ; (
GrandmasterRed chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
you know what forget the last 2 reviews Perfecta must die she is a monster
GrandmasterRed chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
kill her kill her mwa ha ha ha ha ! ( i mean the Mary sues no the writer )
GrandmasterRed chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
don't bother it is just this girls way of making herself feel better by making herself attractive and rich because she probably has personal trauma of being picked on for not being attractive rich or good at writing. therefore i no longer hate her but feel sorry for her. I hope she finds peace somday
Book girl fan chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
It seems that Leia has escaped the Sue. Somehow, I think she will stay dead. I think only Obi-Wan has been brought back to life so far (Force ghosts don't count).
Book girl fan chapter 11 . 7/23/2013
It definitely runs in the family. Whining from the boys, slapping and lightsaber-borrowing from the girls. Those Skyrunners are strange! ;)
Book girl fan chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
This is getting even worse than before. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!

How come Sue2 is actually Obi-Wan's daughter, while Luke and Leia are Anakin's kids, yet Anakin has no problem killing his own daughter? Oh, wait. Sue Logic.
Book girl fan chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
I think Obi-Wan is having a mental breakdown. Maybe they should take a break for a while, I don't think he will last much longer.
Book girl fan chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
Weehee! It's a dart slide...with cookies! I want one of those.

I think 'Perfectua' has one Jedi thing that she does _perfectly_. She is obviously very good at being unattached. She'll profess her love for someone (or they will for her), and sleep with them, then move onto the next with no regrets.
Book girl fan chapter 7 . 7/23/2013
Aw, 'Perfectua' didn't use General Groovy! I would have liked to see that one.

Seriously, the 'hawtness' is getting overwhelming. Soon, she might just faint from 'hawtness'. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised.
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 7/23/2013
I think Obi-Wan would be very happy for the Sue to the suffer. Does that count? ;)