Reviews for Octavarium
Eleanor chapter 13 . 12/11/2012
I remember I read that last line for the first time in november of 08 and even now over nor years later I sill remember it. I love that line "And, for the second time in the history of the universes, the entire world held its breath…" I think it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever read and every so often I come back to read it again. I just though I would let you know that you have moved at least one person to tears.
The Low Brass Dude chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
Please continue this story, leaving it off on a cliffhanger just makes it worse. I want to see more of this magnificence! You definitely have the ability to make a good story!
FutureUSmarine chapter 13 . 2/23/2010
Dude, you ROCK at writing. This fanfic is in my top 5 of most favorite fics of alltime, you need to finnish it. I've read it at least 15 times( ya i have alot of free time) and every time i get to the end i feel depressed 'cause there's no new chapter. I really think you have what it takes to be an awsome writer, thats why i think you should finnish it up. Btw i loved how there's an xbox 360 in the story, i hate sony(even though i own a playstation weird i know). But seriosly, there are still some fans out there who want to see the end to this, i'm one of them(duh). Oh and befor i forget i had a crazy thought that this would probably be pretty cool if this was turned into a movie. The one thing i don't understand are those cryipticmessage things, i personaly think you should stop them and focus more on the story, but then again that's just my opinion. Well i gota go my pizza just came... Semper fi
Katrina Puffinstuf chapter 13 . 10/16/2009
I am at the edge of my seat. oh my goodness. Really. Update... damn, it looks like you are done with this story... so upsetting! if you ever finish it, you will have one faithful reader awaithing the end!
Katrina Puffinstuf chapter 2 . 10/15/2009
oh boy. dream theater and beatles in one chapter, and everything being set in the 'his dark materials' universe? i think i am hooked. i am looking forward to continuing what seems to be shaping up to be a marvelous story! chapter 13 . 9/18/2008
HOLY (insert word of choice here)! insanly good...I love this story and WILL AND LYRA TOGETHER! -happy dance- love the story but you didn't abdone it right? update soon please
Edelin chapter 13 . 7/10/2008
Oh My God! That's awsome! Please Go on! whenever you want but just continue!
Edelin chapter 12 . 7/10/2008
Oh and things begin to mess... i wonder how the kids will react when they learn that their parents not only knew each other , saved the world and the whole metatron incidcents but also were in love!
Edelin chapter 11 . 7/10/2008
Very nice chap! and really exciting i have to say! About the movie comment well logically they will make a scene or a flashback about Roger's death
Edelin chapter 9 . 7/10/2008
Oh i can't wait to see what happenes! What a nice chapter!
Edelin chapter 8 . 7/10/2008
Didn't get the cat thing but I will in the next chap I am sure! Very nice chap!
Edelin chapter 7 . 7/10/2008
Aw how sweet! They slept at the same room and she protected him... So nice chapter!
Edelin chapter 4 . 7/10/2008
Marauders? just borrowed the name i suppose... Anyway very nice chapter! It reminds of the way Will and Lyra met doesn't it?
Edelin chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
Ow so as i understood some want Luke and Laura to meet huh? Very interesting... well very interesting and well written chap with one or two very funny scenes!
Edelin chapter 2 . 7/10/2008
M very interesting chapter! and the plot is a new idea! I like it a lot!