Reviews for By the Seashore
Squit Ayumin chapter 5 . 9/12/2011
I fell absolutely in love with this. It makes me want to read the original book! Thank you so much for the lovely read.
myself chapter 1 . 6/15/2010
why do people always have to bash a character in order to write a Takari?

That just makes the couple bad you know, if you make Daisuke evil and all what he ISN'T then you just make it look like Daisuke's had a better chance with her from the very beginning :P (what he had... just to point it out xD Bashing is one of the reasons why I like Daikari's more then Takari's, at least in the *good* stories every character is portraied like they should be :P)

Sry for some grammar mistakes but I'm german I can't speak (or write) English that good
Izzy chapter 3 . 10/28/2009
The first digimon series I really got into was Tamers, and then I later watched Adventure 01 and 02 on reruns (although I'd seen some of their original runs, too...) I probably started out a bit of a Takari fan, but that didn't last very long... LOL. About this story: There is no doubt about it that you are a good writer-there are only a few small spelling/punctuation errors, but nothing serious, and the plot is good. However, I also can't say that I can take much more of the rampant Daisuke-bashing that goes on in these types of stories. I mean, come on-Daisuke sees Takeru and says "I wonder how he would taste..." (!) ... In Adventure 02, Ken starts out very evil, but ends up as one of the most important characters on the good side. It seems that Daisuke never gets much of a chance. I was almost pulling for him in some parts of the story, but anyways, I like Tai a lot as well (probably my favourite character after Izzy) and he isn't shown too good in this story, either. All I'm saying is that I know that you can usually find what you're looking for if you look hard enough, but in all the 'non-Takari' (notice, I didn't say 'Anti-Takari') stories I've read here, T K ends up being a nice guy and all. I just have a hard time believing that Daisuke could be as evil as you portray him. I don't think I'm gonna' finish reading this, but I must say: you are a good writer-so keep it up! Just maybe next time give Daisuke his fair chance (actually-I don't expect you or anyone else to, since that never happens-part of why our type tends to pull for him!)
Kristen Chelsea Cabrera chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
This is the best in the entire universe! I cried at least twice in every chapter! I loved it so much that I wanted to finish reading the whole thing before bedtime. Please! I'm on my knees!

I begging you! If you make a sequel I'll respect and love you forever! I'll do anything for a sequel! The last time I cried this much was when I found out my friend was transferring to another school! Please! I don't think I'll be able to sleep at night thinking about this! Please! Please make a sequel!
10tative chapter 5 . 2/12/2008
OMG! u just caught my heart! this story touch me deeply!

very well written

and i also like the poem at the end. it simply impressive!
PatrioticPuppy chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
*Shocked* I am in love with this. I am speechless. It was so well written, and I just adore the plot! _ *Squeals* TAKERU IS SO ADORABLE!

*Sigh* I wish I could print out flyers for this fic and toss them all around the world. Takari is the greatest pairing in the world, and...wow. Not enough words to say...but this is an incredible story.

I'm not sure if there's a sequel or not, but I shall check momentarily! If there isn't...umm...*Puppy eyes* Please make one?

-Puppy
Vampire Slushie chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Aw...they should have kissed!
joyhorse13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
There is a Russian film VERY much like this story called "The Amphibian Man", only with an aquatic mutant instead of a Ever heard of it? I looked up the movie and was instantly reminded of your story.
Moonfire-from-Tameranian-moons chapter 5 . 4/11/2007
Sequel. Now. Do it.

I must say, this is a fic I could barely keep myself from reading. I absolutely adored it. You're wonderful.
joyhorse 13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Hey, I'm really sorry about that review I wrote earlier. I was just upset that Takeru and Hikari had to say good-bye, and I'm sorry if you're hurt or offended. Please let me know if my apology's okay. Apologies aside, this is WAY better than the picture book: more characters, more emtion, more everything. Not to mention Takeru seems pretty cool as a,...erm...mermanO.O. You really should draw pictures of all the characters, ESPECIALLY Takeru and Hikari. Once again, perfect story!
joyhorse chapter 5 . 5/12/2006
THAT WAS THE CRAPPIEST ENDING EVER! THEY GO THROUGH SO MUCH JUST TO BE SEPERATED! EITHER YOU DO ONE STORY WITH A HAPPY ENDING OR YOU WRITE A MUCH HAPPIER SEQUEL TO THIS ONE!
KatarasHomegirl chapter 5 . 2/12/2006
Whoa...i LOVE this story!It is very tight, YO! you are a very good author. thanx for makin' such a good story! :)
SalanTrong chapter 5 . 6/7/2005
sequel
Strawberry'd chapter 5 . 2/27/2005
This was cute! I don't like the angst-yness at the end though... ;-; lol

If it was angst _ I always get so confused.. _

Oh well, CONGRATS! on a wonderful story! I hope you write many more like this one _ Only with happier endings
Shiara Moon chapter 5 . 4/8/2004
please do a sequel i loved every minute of this story, especially the ending...