Reviews for Braving Spiders
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
cute little fic
mambajama chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Please update this story, its sound interesting.
noreenklose chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Very nice.
I enjoyed reading it.
Thanks for sharing.

KUTGW,

Noreen
Tilly chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
While I did enjoy this story (it was a fun read) I still couldn't help but feel sorry, both for Harry and his friend. Snape murdered that innocent spider, whose only crime was 'befriending' Harry. Poor, poor spider. As I said though, despite Snape's cruel spider-slaying, it was a good story.
oakleaf chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
It's a little rushed and incomplete, but on the whole, a great fic.

I really enjoyed it; well done!
ranchan-akari chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Man, Snape's last line just MADE the fic. ;D I LOVE IT! And his fear of spiders because I fear them too. XP
Lytari Talon chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Adorable!
Unazure chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Aaaaw this is so sweet. I love the part that "He'll find out he's a spy before he finds out Snap's afraid of spiders", laughed so hard on that. Good job on getting funny and family warmth at the same time!
demort chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Nice one, loved it!

Wonder how Ron will react if he ever knows he has something in common with Snape...
caesara chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
*gasp* this was just so darn cute!

I can't believe Severus was so scared of spiders!

That was surprising and a very funny addition to the fic! :)

I'm so glad that Harry can now live with Snape!

Great job
shiftyless chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
so sweet, especially when Snape found out that Harry was his son
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Cute. Pretty much impossible, as Harry looks exactly like James, but cute. Snape's kind of a ass in this.
hypercell chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Is there a sequel? Or is this a stand-alone.
cyn chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Very, very cute. I like this very much. Can't remember my login information atm, but I wanted to leave you a message. I like your world with a Daddy Severus!
etherian chapter 1 . 10/6/2008
I'm with Snape - spiders are only good when they're dead! Wonderful story. I can see that Harry is going to have his father wrapped around his little finger very quickly.