Reviews for Heart Vendor
PencilsLovePaper chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
Holy epic shit this is amazing!
Sasuke-N-Sakura4Ever chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
Aw I can't express how much I loved this. You totally have me on on Zemyx now FYI. I hope you write more soon, and I loved the Akuroku you put in it as well. Excellent as usual.
overchay chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
This was just lovely, and completely hit so many of my issues with the game and the constant assurance that Nobodies have no heart.
Jem the Cat chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
Ahh I really liked this one! It's a lot more subtle than other fics, but I still like it. It's more believable this way, and it conveys a kind of sweetness. It's hard to find Zemyx fics as good as these lately.

Jem
Gabie chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
...That was so adorable! I love how you kept the character's personalities *in character*-though I do understand why you think Demyx is a bit too naive. I especially enjoyed a more realistic relationship between Axel & Roxas-thank you for not portraying Axel as pining over Roxas or vice versa! The slow, subtle changes in the relationships, the intricacies of the Organization that you didn't fail to mention-it all adds up to a wondrous piece of work. Thank you so much for your work!
firelid chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
god...your portrayal of the characters are simply amazing. I believe you've captured their essence to the very core. Especially interactions between Demyx and Zexion are really heartfelt yet subtle. You also did a very good job on Axel and Roxas and their relationship. Forgive me if I'm incoherent, my mind is still recovering from your greatness.

keep up the good work
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
That was so sweet! I can't believe I didn't read and review this earlier! That was adorable! You write both Zexion and Demyx very well, you should write more of these.

-Kiki
Lil Tanuki chapter 1 . 10/14/2007
This one-shot has stolen a bit of my soul.

Demyx's determination to prove they posses hearts, along with his perseverence towards Zexion brought a smile to my lips. The story moved at a believable pace for the two characters, it wasn't just one-glance love as it tends to be in one-shots nowadays. The glimpse of Axel and Roxas' friendship blossoming was simply a treat. A must add to my Favorites list as well as a surefire sign to go and check out your other works.

-Tanuki
Darkwyng chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
A million reads later, and I'm still hopelessly in love with this oneshot. The flow and character development are simply awesome, hell, I LIKE the length of it, that way you get an idea of how long it took for Demyx's antics to prevail... And the glimpses of Axel and Roxas were such a nice touch! Yes, I shall treasure this as one of my favorite Zemyx readings, and it will stay that way for quite a long time.

-Dorkie
lotusland chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Simply heart warming. The ending was my favorite.
jiv3y chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
*smiles at all the fluff*

Giggle. You've made me a very warm and happy fangirl.
Suzaka chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Oh wow, A Spot of Bother recommended this fic to me because I love Zemyx so much. I am so glad she did.

The characters are brilliantly written here. You seem to have a great understanding of who they are and how they cal 'feel.' Even more, the pacing of the story itself was just amazing. It doesn't move quickly, but it's not slow; the story takes its time as the characters move through it. If that makes sense at all. Leisurely, that's the word.

A beautiful, beautiful story.
pixie paramount chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
It's perfect. Nothing else-really!-can be said about this. It is just what it is.

Perfect.

- Noelle
Arami Heartilly chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I like this so much, not normally a majour fan of the pairing but this was so well written and it worked so 's wonderful! loved the axel and roxas parts as well.
twilighttries chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Adorable. Simply adorable. You did such a great job. And I love the title.